Author Topic: Roll Call!  (Read 1277 times)

Elijah Waltz

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re: Roll Call!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »
Elijah Waltz
[size=9]"The Cowboy Without a Gun"[/size]

Birthday: August 7th
Race: Nephilim
Height: 6?2?
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Marital Status: Appears to be involved with Kingsley in some manner
Profession: Demon hunter, guardian, bare knuckle-boxer on occasion
Other Defining Attributes: Tattoo of a cat?s silhouette on his right forearm, often goes unnoticed under his sleeve, several scars from various fights most prominent of which are rings around his wrists

Weapon of Choice: His fists

Detailed Physical Description: Though possessing of an extraordinary strength, his muscle is hardly what one would call bulky. He has a lean build consisting of lightly toned muscle, his skin seems a touch too pale in some lights, but that?s because he does most of his working at night. His hair is usually kept short and brushed back, his face clean shaven but for a neatly groomed mustache and a small patch of hair on his chin. He favors comfortable clothes of plain colors, often brown, made of strong, durable material.

Abilities: Resourceful enough to turn nearly everything at hand into a weapon, and if that fails, his fists. Additionally, he seems to possess a superhuman strength that allows him to punch solid stone and shatter it with little damage to his body, and can withstand an extraordinary amount of damage before succumbing to it. There is much, much more untapped potential lying in wait, locked away in his mind, but he has no knowledge of this.

Personality: There?s a calmness to him that hangs in the air with every word. He?s always polite, especially to those he doesn?t know very well. Additionally, he?s always willing to lend a helping hand whenever he can and more than ready to offer advice to those who will listen. He?s fond of drinking, but seems to have his vice under control and few alive can say they?ve ever seen him truly drunk. He doesn?t boast very often about anything and offers few details about himself, even when directly asked. He speaks with a faintly southern drawl that is more pronounced with some words than others and appears to possess a wisdom that surpasses his age.

Other: Born from the union between man and angel, Elijah was raised an orphan with no knowledge of his parents or what they were, and subsequently, what he is. He was adopted into an order with roots in the ancient Templar Order, thought to be disbanded. The order trains young men and women to seek out and hunt demons before they can sew discord through the world, while attempting to discover the means of locking the Hell Gate. Elijah?s superiors know of the divine blood in his veins but have chosen to withhold this information from him for the time being. Whether or not they ever intend to reveal it remains a mystery.
[img:36ea3dcfb3]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxk0c14raW1qarpoto1_250.gif[/img:36ea3dcfb3]

Eris

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Eris
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
Eris, Goddess of Chaos, Strife and Discord

Race: Olympian
Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Deep Brown to Black
Connection to O'Connors: Dating Brenton

Detailed Physical Description: The Greek Goddess of Discord. Some might say she is diminutive, standing only a few inches over five foot tall. While that may be true, what she lacks in size is more than made up for in attitude. Jet black hair with smoldering, dark brown eyes, the woman will stare down any challenger without batting an eyelash. Growing up in a family like hers, that's just her way. Stand up for yourself or they'll do something awful to you. When in the company of her family, Eris prefers to wear black leather to contrast their snowy white robes. As if any of them, besides Artemis, should be wearing the color of innocence. When appearing elsewhere, she could easily fit into any surroundings.

Identifying Marks: Tattoo of constellation Orion on left hip and star shaped scar over her heart left from Eros' (Cupid) arrow.

Abilities: By nature, she's not evil. Her presence simply enhances whatever those around her are already feeling. Jealousy, rage, ambition, love, hate, lust- you name it and she'll help you feel it times ten. Eris can be a bit of a prankster, might need more of a censor on her mouth in certain situations, impulsive and quick to bite. Literally sometimes. Her gifts from birth tend to be the ability to lead people down the wrong path. Somewhat like the devil's advocate. Talks people into going along with things they know darn well are wrong. If it looks fun, it's fun. They might lose a hand in the process. But they've got an extra one! She is also able to move from one place to another without use of the physical plane..aka teleport.

Personality: She tends to be a handful with a wild heart and need to adventure.  All the legends told of her, as well as the other Greek Gods, are not always true. Eris does her job as Chaos when directed to do so. Otherwise, she prefers to keep her life separate from the madness that is Olympus. For the most part, people know Eris as fun loving, giving and always up for a good time. She's also faithful and steadfast in friendships and most of her family relations. Not all...do you know how many Gods and Goddesses she's gotta acknowledge as family? Some of them are crazy!

Other: Eris made a binding contract with Zeus to allow her to live a 'normal' life until the natural end of her own physical body. Basically, she wants him to stay out of her business. He's not real good about keeping his word so some form of interference will always happen like trying to kill her with Cupid's arrow to hasten her 'death. For a time, he'd weakened her abilities; but, after another incident at Olympus which Brenton was involved in, Eris took measures to return to full strength. No one messes with him, especially Zeus. Even the Big Guy on the mountain respects the ingenuity of his greatest design.
"Be the type of woman that  when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"

Motoko Funaki

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 03:19:02 AM »
Motoko Funaki-McCesney

Birthday: October 30th
Race: Human
Height: 5?6?
Weight: 140 pounds
Bust Size: 36C
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown
Marital Status: Married to Spencer McCesney
Current Residence: A house located near the marketplace (see McCesney Residence on the Rhy'Din map)
Usually Seen Wearing: Blouses, corduroys, long skirts, sandals, an amethyst pendant
Weapon of Choice: Katana

Abilities: Like her sister, Motoko was also trained by their father. She can be considered deadly with a katana in hand. Something that very few people know is that Motoko has an excellent singing voice.

Other: Motoko has four children: Weston, Colin and Raiden, who are twins, and Tsukiko. She is prone to smoking cigarettes once they're all in bed.

((Motoko at 15.))

Martyr

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 04:18:37 AM »
Caia ?Martyr? Slane

Birthday: June 3rd
Height: 5?7??
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Violet.
Weight: 125 pounds.
Bust size: 34B
Marital status: Single
Parents: Clara Mars, Solaris Slane
Siblings: Emlen Slane (Brother.) Aviana Slane (Half-sister.)
Children: Max Marval (Daughter.)
Current Residence: In her cabin with Max.
Usually Seen Wearing: Martyr loves anything from the casual t-shirt and jeans, to cute little sundresses that show off her too-pale legs and leave her self-conscious as ever. Still, it?s what she ?came in to the world? in, and she has an attachment for them. She?s always seen wearing either boots, or flip-flops.
Abilities: Rapid cell regeneration-Living weapon qualities that give her multiple weapon forms, however she can transform her hand into a metal claw-Blood healing properties-Touch healing abilities-and soul blasting abilities.
Weapon of choice: Not the aggressive type, she tries not to use force. Though to protect her friends, she will use the blade Nazareth has given her.
[img:b227cb0858]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5d/38/c7/5d38c70e70c979f69f2543532c307805.jpg[/img:b227cb0858]
My body's covered in teeth marks, your bite's worse than your bark
You ruin everything you touch and destroy everyone you love

Emlen Slane

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 04:28:56 AM »
Emlen ?Joker? Slane

Birthday: May 22nd
Race: Unclassified immortal?living weapon.
Height: 6?2??
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Deep blue
Weight: 190 pounds
Bust size: Not even mosquito bumps?
Marital status: Married to Minoko
Parents: Clara Mars, Solaris Slane
Siblings: Martyr Slane (Sister.) Aviana Slane (Half-sister.)
Current Residence: A few, though his seems to prefer the tree house.
Usually Seen Wearing: Fitted t-shirt that he never wears for long, jeans with a belt always holding his pants up. Aside from that, he wears a pair of fully black sneakers. His girly locket hasn't been seen in quite some time.
Abilities: Rapid cell regeneration-Living weapon qualities that give him the form of a chainsaw when wielded by another; without a handler he can still use his weapon ability a chain spinning and winding around his body.
Weapon of choice: Himself. Though he's been known to carry a sword.
[color=darkblue:62a9c25c0e]I alone am the one you don't know
You need, you don't know you need me
Make me blind when your eyes close
Tie me to the bed post[/color:62a9c25c0e]

Val

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 03:24:12 AM »
Name: Valcroix--call 'em Val.

Birthday: March 1st.

Race: Dominion.

Originated: The Dominion of Gailey.

Family: Very removed; brother to Nazareth, father to Little Max Marval.

Appearance: Tall, stern, lank, unhappy, squinty red eyes, sharp nose, thin jaw, bony fingers, overcoats, dark-hued oxfords and neckties.

Skills/Abilities: Little bit faster, a touch keener. Oh, and he can do cool things like turn stone to sand and neckties into swords. And with that being said, Val is quite partial to edged weapons, obsessively so. Very personal.

ETCs: Likes expensive Cognacs; dislikes automobiles; his second-hand smoke has claimed fourteen victims; has a hatred for television; loves crosswords; hasn't a love of money, doesn't mind spending it however; was raised in a desert; his sister's a sociopath; his mother's a despot; cares very little about the goings-on outside his home.

Emlen Slane

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 08:58:07 AM »
Junia Stone

Character status: NPC

Birthday: September 16th

Race: Human.

Weapon: Orchid Evans

Height: 5?6??

Weight: 125 Pounds.

Cup size: 32C

Marital status: Single.

Interested in: Caia Slane

Personality: The soft and silent type. Save for people from the village, a few trash-talked/ass-kicked enemies, Junia doesn?t speak much. Before her sister died, it was impossible to shut her up. She?d been the type to never take a thing seriously? Now? Now she?s a hardened warrior hell-bent on getting revenge from her sister?s murder.

Brief history: A care-free kid growing up, even more so as a teenager. Her sibling had done most of the battling for the family. Still, she?d gotten practice in with her own weapon, and was the winner of many spars. She always lost to one person though, Novia Stone. Her entire life, she practiced for the one day, she could beat her sister in the arena. That day never came? Once her sister died, all the jokes, all the laughter, it all faded away? Now she lives the life of a warrior of Sama.

Remembered quotes: ?Emlen didn?t kill Novia, Mom. A man did, and he?s roaming free while we blame the one man who would have given up his life for her if he could die...? ? ?I don?t entirely agree with you dating my sister, because you?re supposed to be with Orchid?but if you make her happy, there?s nothing I can do about it.?

Emlen Slane

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 09:37:04 AM »
Novia Stone

Character status: NPC?Deceased?May come back in some form.

Birthday: February 6th  

Race: Human.

Weapon: Emlen Slane

Weight: 127 Pounds.

Cup size: 34B

Marital status: Was in a relationship with Emlen Slane.

Interested in: N/A

Personality: Novia was fierce, moody, and hard-headed. It was impossible to keep her down and out, even when injured, she still fought. She treated every situation as potentially dangerous, and kept a guard up at all times. Despite her seemingly fragile appearance, Novia had quite a temper.

Brief history: Her father died when she was young, in a raid that killed both him and his weapon. Emlen and Novia were paired as weapon and handler at an early age. They despised one another. They needed one another. She couldn?t stand Emlen?s nonchalant attitude toward everything, but despite that, the boy still managed to make her laugh?and she managed to make him care about something other than himself.

Remembered quotes: ?Something about your stupid face makes me smile?? ? ?Your job as a weapon might be to die for me?but your job as my boyfriend is to be around forever.? ? ?Say it again, and I?ll cut your tongue out until it doesn?t grow back?? ? ?Junia? Life isn?t cruel. People are cruel.?

Phoenix Black

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 03:52:36 AM »
Phoenix Black

Birthday: January 6th

Race: Unclassified Immortal?Living weapon

Weapon form: Full-body armor.

Weight: 125 Pounds.

Cup size: 34B

Eye color: Silver

Hair color: Brown

Marital status: Baby mama of Katan

Interested in: Lucky Charms

Personality: ?A witch with a capital B and I don?t mean Bewitched.? Phoenix is a blood-thirsty hellion. She?s temperamental and doesn?t hesitate to use force in any situation with any type of person. Always angry, always enraged, Phoenix is the product of heartbreak and severance.

Brief history: After Martyr died, Phoenix was born. The stammering savior was in there somewhere, buried deep. She restored their relationship with Mayu, and the way it always seemed to, it ended. Phoenix let the insanity of death take her over, and she began murdering people. She tried to find the one person who could kill her? The person to take her down, was her mother, who sent her to her father, and Martyr was brought back. Phoenix was put into a crystal made of blood inside Martyr?s head?

Maetron, after giving her a dominion soul and lending her extra power, put her soul into a new body. It was a clone of Martyr's, so though they still look the same, her hair and eyes are different color.
I'd give anything just to be the tin man
'Cause I wouldn't have a heart, and I wouldn't need a soul.

Beck

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »
[size=9]Rebecca Rawlins

Nickname: Beck --Call her anything else, and die.
Birthday: August 8th, 1990
Race: Awesome.
Height: 5?4?
Weight: 615 pounds. (Looks about 110 pounds.)
Bust Size: 34B
Hair Color: Dark brown.
Eye Color: ...Pretty.
Marital Status: Single
Weapon of Choice: Her bare hands.  

Abilities: Sarcasm, puns...blowing s*** up.
[/size]

[img:5a8817e070]http://religioninheroes.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/8/4/10844237/6581663_orig.gif[/img:5a8817e070]
Maybe I am better off alone
Because I crush everything..
Everything I want, I take
Everything I love, I break
Every night I lie awake

Nero Clive

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 08:35:25 PM »
Nero Clive

Birthday: August 8th
Race: Living Weapon
Weapon Form: Labrys
Height: 6?3?
Weight: 147 pounds
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Green
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: A studio apartment in WestEnd
Usually Seen Wearing: He hasn't quite gotten to a point where he's comfortable in anything other than plain t-shirts and jeans.

Abilities: Currently without a handler, Nero's weapon form is limited to miniaturized axe blades coming out from either end of his wrist.

Other: Thanks to Solaris, Nero was trapped in his weapon form for eight years with Aviana as a handler. He's been out of it for the last two, but he still struggles with basic things like making eye contact and holding conversations past small talk.

((Pictured is Nero's weapon form.))

Aviana Slane

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 11:32:02 PM »
Aviana Slane

Birthday:  January 31st
Race: A crossbreed between a Reaper and a Looker
Height: 5?10??
Weight: 130lbs
Eye color: Orange-red.
Hair color: Between blonde and brown.
Abilities: Upon eye contact, Aviana can manipulate memories, thoughts, etc? When contact is made, she can ?persuade? the onlooker to do unspeakable things by mere suggestion. The victim usually finds themselves wanting to do what she says and often do not feel satisfied until it is done. Able to manipulate her own soul, and devour others? souls. Rapid cell regeneration.
Weapons: None, refuses to use one since she?s lost Nero.
Relationships: Sawyer?s torturer, they might be friends. It?s unclear. There?s also a strange, unclassified relationship to Nero, a weapon-handler bond that is as forced as everything else these days.
Family: Daughter of Luna and Solaris Slane. Half-sister to Myles, Martyr, Emlen, Phoenix and Speck. Full blooded sister, and twin, to Cyprian Slane.
Sexuality: Unclear. She comes across as A-sexual.
Extra: Cannot feel even the slightest amount of pain, and through this, she has found a taste for inflicting pain on others. Since this is frowned upon, she tries mainly to focus it on Sawyer?though she does tend to fail.
[img:e5fbdff4f4]http://i.imgur.com/z4TrnTK.gif[/img:e5fbdff4f4]

Orchid Evans

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2017, 01:30:08 AM »
[size=10]Character status: Playable Character

Birthday: November 11th

Race: Living weapon.

Weapon form: Guillotine sword.

Handler: Junia Stone

Height: 4?8??

Weight: 85 pounds.

Cup size: 32C

Relationship status: In a relationship with Davyn.

Pets: Tiger, her name is Toni.

Personality: Orchid is known to be serious when the situation calls for it, but she?s a go-getter kind of person. Being small doesn?t leave one with many advantages; she?s learned that when something is wanted, that it needs to be taken. She could probably talk a deaf man?s ear off and often tends to ramble on and on.

Brief history: Growing up in the village of Sama, her stunted stature did no justice to help her in her training. When she surfaced as a weapon, she left people impressed at her abilities, and eventually bonded with Junia as both weapon, and friend. Arranged to marry Emlen Slane by the elders of the village, Orchid couldn?t have been happier. That was until her ?fianc?? began to date his handler, which, incidentally was her handler?s older sister. After Novia died, and Em left, Orchid and Junia picked up the battling slack around the village, and have been battling hard ever since. They?re both growing tired of fighting.

After a brief relationship with Katan, Orchid found herself killed by Solaris? hand. Her soul was shattered outside of her body, and the fragments were used to kill her. Phoenix brought her back, weaving Orhcid?s soul back together with pieces of her own. This was done out of care for Katan and nothing more. It was a nice gesture, but ultimately killed Phoenix for a short time. Orchid blamed herself, felt Katan blamed her, and it ultimately ended their relationship. She?d assumed they were done and moved on, after a fight, he ended up moving on himself. She stayed around to serve under Phoe?s rule as the top battlers of Sama.

Now, Orchid is finding herself in a more open relationship with her current boyfriend, and has taken a few side lovers. Though, Phoenix?s patchwork on her soul is beginning to come undone, and Orchid has found herself facing an impending destruction.

Extra facts: Orchid is famous in the Japanese community after the release of a graphic novel starring a character that was based off of her. She can?t actually pronounce the name of it, but it roughly translates to ?Tiny slut, big mouth.? About a girl who fights crime, but talks way too much while doing it. ?and is also a slut.
[/size]

[size=9]Photo credit:--Alexis Ren[/size]