Author Topic: The Obligatory OOC Thread  (Read 2913 times)

Johnny Storm

• Human Torch
  • Adult Wyrm
  • 🔥
    • View Profile
    • Crash and Burn
Re:
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 11:15:30 PM »
Thank you, Ebon! D'aww, I feel all warm and bubbly!

That goes double! Thank you from me, too! :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:33:56 PM by Steve Rogers »

Johnny Storm

• Human Torch
  • Adult Wyrm
  • 🔥
    • View Profile
    • Crash and Burn
Re:
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 10:12:49 AM »
The best part of the Fantastic Four movies? You guessed it! Johnny Storm. Enjoy! :D

http://youtu.be/ZJ_-MK61ha8

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 11:50:59 PM »
The Storm clan will outnumber the Grangers before long, at this rate.  :)

Johnny Storm

• Human Torch
  • Adult Wyrm
  • 🔥
    • View Profile
    • Crash and Burn
Re:
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2015, 09:13:35 PM »
The Storm clan will outnumber the Grangers before long, at this rate.  :)

If Johnny and Liv have their wish, they just might, Ebon. :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:34:29 PM by Steve Rogers »

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 02:36:14 AM »
Re: "Firsts"

Now that's a nice little tale of young love and family acceptance.  Well done!

Doran says we need more teens in Rhy'din!

Lucas Foster

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Of Gall and Grangers
Re:
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 05:54:38 PM »
Thanks, Ebon! And I agree with Doran. :)

Maybe we should have a teen dance night or something. :D
❤️Fliss & Lucas Forever ❤️

Yasmin

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
To an amazing WHAM Intern
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2015, 08:14:45 PM »
I love Fliss?s first week as an intern for WHAM! 101.1FM :arrow: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=209780#209780

At the end of the week, Yas turned to one of the producers and said,

?So what happened to that bunch of blow up dolls I ordered...??

Don?t worry - I was just going to pull a prank by filling up seats at the Shanachie Theater during my next show. ;)
DJ Zazzy Yas for WHAM! 101.1FM ~ Member of the Shanachie Theater Company

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2015, 11:17:07 PM »

That's not a bad thought.  Or an outing... I know there's been discussion of having a kids' outing, but perhaps something with the older ones alone?

If Fliss and Lucas are both attending the Harker Academy, that's one way to get them together with other friends in their age group... and friends who most definitely will NOT think Lucas is a "freak" at all.

I'll have to reach out to Collie to see who else is there that might join such an outing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:35:23 PM by Steve Rogers »

Fliss

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: To an amazing WHAM Intern
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 10:31:24 AM »
At the end of the week, Yas turned to one of the producers and said,

?So what happened to that bunch of blow up dolls I ordered...??

Don?t worry - I was just going to pull a prank by filling up seats at the Shanachie Theater during my next show. ;)

Please do! It'll save Fliss from having to hand them out to her friends!  :grin:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:38:02 PM by Steve Rogers »
[color=darkred:0db6ceb058][size=9:0db6ceb058][i:0db6ceb058][b:0db6ceb058]A spark neglected makes a mighty fire.[/b:0db6ceb058][/i:0db6ceb058][/size:0db6ceb058][/color:0db6ceb058]

Lucas Foster

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Of Gall and Grangers
Re:
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2015, 12:42:17 PM »

That's not a bad thought.  Or an outing... I know there's been discussion of having a kids' outing, but perhaps something with the older ones alone?

If Fliss and Lucas are both attending the Harker Academy, that's one way to get them together with other friends in their age group... and friends who most definitely will NOT think Lucas is a "freak" at all.

I'll have to reach out to Collie to see who else is there that might join such an outing.

Sounds like fun! Keep us posted. :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:39:11 PM by Steve Rogers »
❤️Fliss & Lucas Forever ❤️

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2015, 12:47:41 AM »
For the record, Ebon has no issues with New York style hot dogs.

When it comes to pizza, though... well, his response to anyone claiming that New York-style pizza is better than Chicago-style deep dish would be, "Fair enough.  You're entitled to your wrong opinion."  With a smile, of course.  ;)

Johnny Storm

• Human Torch
  • Adult Wyrm
  • 🔥
    • View Profile
    • Crash and Burn
Re:
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2015, 11:09:48 AM »
For the record, Ebon has no issues with New York style hot dogs.

When it comes to pizza, though... well, his response to anyone claiming that New York-style pizza is better than Chicago-style deep dish would be, "Fair enough.  You're entitled to your wrong opinion."  With a smile, of course.  ;)

I'd agree with Ebon, but Johnny wouldn't. He's a New Yorker, through and through, albeit a misplaced one. :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:39:42 PM by Steve Rogers »

Johnny Storm

• Human Torch
  • Adult Wyrm
  • 🔥
    • View Profile
    • Crash and Burn
Re:
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2015, 09:55:20 AM »
It's been a busy month, so I'm a little remiss on this, but I'm in the process of creating Fire Brigade Inventory Icons for those who are members and supporters of the Rhy'Din Fire Brigade. I will be sending out icons for anyone who has supported the Fire Brigade by attending functions and to those who are members of the Fire Brigade.  

I will also be posting a thread regarding the upcoming release of the 2016 Rhy'Din Firefighters Calendar. If you have a character who's a firefighter in Rhy'Din and wish to be part of the calendar, PM me with your character's name, Fire District they belong to, and the month you'd like your character featured. Once I post the thread, you can go ahead and post your character's pin-up photo. I'll also send you a Fire Brigade icon for your inventory.

There are only 12 months in a year, so it's first come, first served for the calendar. Johnny's got dibs on January to kick it off. The other 11 months are up for grabs, so PM me, folks! :)

Johnny Storm

• Human Torch
  • Adult Wyrm
  • 🔥
    • View Profile
    • Crash and Burn
Re:
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2015, 08:47:32 AM »
As promised, Rhy'Din Fire Brigade inventory icons have been distributed to those who took part in Fire Prevention Week. (Sadly, there were only a few of you, but there's always next year!) But never fear .... more events will be coming soon!

Also, please don't forget to PM me if your character is a firefighter and would like an icon or would like to be included in the 2016 Firefighters Calendar. I know there are a few of you out there, so let me know! Deadline for this is 11/21/15.

I recently requested to have the Old Temple Fire Station put on the map. There is also a clinic attached to the Fire Station available for family and emergency services. Check it out and feel free to mention it in your RP, if you so desire.

Thanks for reading! :)

Yasmin

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Firefighters Calendar
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2015, 08:35:50 AM »
Oh my gosh! TOO excited to do the Firefighters Calendar: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213118#213118

Of course Yas is the centerfold. She wouldn't accept anything less. ;) I imagine Yas?s photo shoot went something like...

Photographer: Ok Yas, in this shot we want to teach people not to block a fire exit...

Yas: Ok, got ya... block the fire exit...

That?s a lesson to all - Yas is only going to pay attention to about three or four words, so choose your instructions carefully.

In seriousness, thanks so much. Awesome idea. Happy to support our local Rhydin firefighters. :)
DJ Zazzy Yas for WHAM! 101.1FM ~ Member of the Shanachie Theater Company