Author Topic: OOC Creations  (Read 3343 times)

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Creations
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2016, 06:43:23 PM »
She was awake, I knew it as I kissed her in the dark. Her eyes were closed, a mercy perhaps for me and for her. Goodbye is hard for me, she knows that, so we pretend. It's not a game, not from my point of view. Necessity makes it so, because if her eyes open for just an instant I'll never leave. I don't want to, but I must. If I'd have known it would be the last time... if I'd known... why didn't I know?

The past can be clung to. I've done it often enough, but maybe I shouldn't. No one ever tells me the rules. Looking around I see the city-scape. My city with its towering skyline looming over me. It's like a tomb now, an endless graveyard of people who walk the streets not knowing they are all dead. Dead to me at least, somewhere from then to now I stopped caring again. This is my curse, because when I care it overwhelms all things. It drains the blood from me leaving a dry husk, leaving the real me behind. I am barely more than the dirt that created me. I am that, I am less... I am alone. It's good to be alone.

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Creations
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2016, 03:20:08 PM »
?Stop wasting our time with your words FREAK! You know all about the evils purveyed by people like The Empress, and those inhuman barons of hers!?

Sure, I know I'm biased. I still love it :)
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]