Author Topic: The Treasure Chest: OOC  (Read 10120 times)

Audrey Horne

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: The Treasure Chest: OOC
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 01:06:43 AM »
*Sings* Welcome back, welcome back, welcome bbaaaaccccckkkk.

Also, congratulations!  :lol:  +bouncy+
"She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn't boring." -Zelda Fitzgerald

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 09:56:48 PM »
I don't believe it.  I actually passed my state board test!  I am a real Registered Nurse with a real license. I've been laughing like a fool and crying like an idiot in turns now, for the last hour.  All those years of study and effort and struggle when I got sick...it's done.  Now if I can just talk someone into hiring me, I will be a contributing member of society again.  Huzzah!!!  

Thank you to all of those who have given your encouragement and support, not least of whom is the mun of Ezekiel Pearrce.  Thank you.

Rhiannon Brock

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 04:22:47 AM »
Congratulations!
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB

Cianan

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 09:44:50 PM »
Hoooooray!

Sulissurn

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • 2phatgeeks
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2013, 01:00:13 AM »
Good to have Suliss' favorite chew toy back.
every night i fly
my feathers dark as my past.

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 08:41:17 PM »
To be chewed by Suliss is to know the sharp bliss of the edge of the blade as it meets the artery. ::Grin:: I look forward to future dances.

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2013, 11:10:04 AM »
And so I am hired.  I will be working at a psych hospital as a psychiatric nurse.  I'll be working graveyard on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights in 12 hour shifts for awhile, until I get my foot sufficiently in the door to get a day shift. The nice thing about nights is that I get a 3.00 an hour shift differential added onto my hourly wage, which rocks. And I will also get another buck an hour for being the charge nurse, as there is only one at night, and it looks like that will be me.  Ultimately, dear friends, that means I won't be around on those nights for the most part.  However, do look for me on and off during the rest of the week.  I'm so excited. I have a week of days for orientation starting the 16th, and so my graves won't start until the following week.  I have my brand new nursing shoes and my brand new scrub sets.  I just need a new nurses watch and a notebook to be ready. And...and eyeliner.  Because a girl can't function without THAT.  ::Grin::  Thanks to all of you for your support and well wishes!!  Love you guys muchly, as Amthy might say.

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2013, 11:39:20 AM »
Congratulations! I'm very excited for you!
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 09:24:41 AM »
Life has thrown me a curve ball, and I'm all topsy turvy with it.  It seems I am hired at another place, suddenly, and the sweet thing is that it's all weekdays, no weekends, no NIGHTS, no on call.  The next sweet thing is that it's only two miles from where I live, and that means no hour each way commute like the other job had.  And then its rate of pay is higher so I'll clear another 300 or 400 a month more.  ::Blissful sigh::  I'm in a state of shock.  All I can think of at the moment is that it means I'll still be around on those weekend nights, and that makes me all warm and fuzzy.  Is it really awful that this job puts me at the way top of my nursing school classmates for payrate?  Is it even more awful that I have this really indecent feeling of glee about this?  Heh, I didn't realize I was so ...so mean!

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 01:32:19 AM »
The job has had me working my backside off and taking calls during the nights, even though I am not "on call". Funny how that works.  Anyway,  I think I ma starting to get used to it.  I will be gone next week at a seminar but after that, I intend to slip back into evening rp.  Hope to see you all soon.

Mesteno

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013, 07:48:56 PM »
A public announcement for folks involved with Gem Mun's characters:

Poor lass has asked me to let folks know she's having some computer issues. It's off for repairs and she likely won't be around for a week or so!

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Weeeee, got my folder back!
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2014, 02:07:54 AM »
It's back, it's back, my folder!  ::Hugs the folder tightly.:: I will be good and I will post and I will try not to lose you again!

Trouble is back!

Crispin

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2014, 04:07:32 AM »
[img:0ac41dd3f5]https://i.imgur.com/pu2pXqS.gif[/img:0ac41dd3f5]

[size=10:0ac41dd3f5]"A gentle boy with a gentle soul,
but every soul contains its own
opposite, and the opposite of
gentleness was ruthlessness:
the beautiful wreckage of mercy."[/size:0ac41dd3f5]

Jack Scot

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2014, 01:42:52 PM »
Welcome back, Gemmie darling. <3
[img:45a0531b30]https://38.media.tumblr.com/256d21c340e72e9e921e6910e0d32b5d/tumblr_n3bqsji6Ld1s3gc6bo1_500.gif[/img:45a0531b30]

Delahada

• Deputy Director of Dickery
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • **** This Place
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2014, 02:55:48 PM »
Woohoo! Can't wait to see what epic things you write!  :grin:
[img:0168a49491]https://data.whicdn.com/images/293194969/original.gif[/img:0168a49491]