Author Topic: The Treasure Chest: OOC  (Read 10118 times)

Sulissurn

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • 2phatgeeks
Re: PLEASE NOTE!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »
[quote:5af346b893="Mesteno"]For anyone that plays with Gem, I've just had word from her family that she's currently in hospital with pneumonia. She's being looked after well and should hopefully be out in a few days, but it was requested I let people know as she'll obviously be absent a while.

GET WELL SOON, LADY! Sorry you had a shi**y birthday =/[/quote]

Lots of rest and lots of sparkly pink thoughts for you, okay? I am so sorry this was one of your gifts for your birthday :( Come back to us feeling better!
every night i fly
my feathers dark as my past.

Gypsy Lore

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: The Treasure Chest: OOC
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 08:16:57 AM »
I hope you better soon! Just an echo of everyone else?s wishes, we all miss you and keep you in our thoughts. And yeah, sucks that it had to happen on or around your birthday.

-BIG HUG- GET BETTER!
[img:08d9fc1409]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/WanderingGypsyV/veraeyes1.jpg[/img:08d9fc1409]
[i:08d9fc1409]I believe there is a -
Distance I have wandered -
to touch upon the years of -
Reaching out and reaching in
Holding out, holding in[/i:08d9fc1409]

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 01:10:24 PM »
Thank you all for the well wishes and concern.  I am all better now, except for some lingering tiredness, which I am told is normal.  I started nursing school again at the start of April.  So far I have survived 2 weeks out of the eleven that the quarter lasts for.  If I make it through the last 9 weeks alright, I will be a graduated LPN sometime in mid-June.  Then I can hopefully go on for the RN year, which starts in late June.  I do plan on being around to play, but things have been hectic with school and kidlets and illness and all.  I will show up more, I promise. Don't give up on me!  You all take care and see you in play SOON!

Katt Batten

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
Glad to hear you are doing better. You had us worried girl! Continue to get better (because that is most important!) and good luck with everything else!
[i:5d85fd8482][color=red:5d85fd8482]Stand my ground
I won't give in
No more denying
I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes
And hide the truth inside
If I don't make it
Someone else will[/i:5d85fd8482][/color:5d85fd8482]

Calix Aleta

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 03:04:39 PM »
Good to hear you are doing better. For now just worry about that and personal life first. And when you have the time to play, we'll see you there.
[img:4e56904045]http://i65.tinypic.com/157ltfl.jpg[/img:4e56904045]

Riley ORourke

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 04:18:22 PM »
::smothers Gem in love and squishy hugs!::

I'm so glad to see you!  <3 <3 <3
[size=9:b19e54b567][color=blue:b19e54b567]Is it movement or is it action?
Is it contact or just reaction?
Revolution or just resistance?
Is it living or just existence?[/color:b19e54b567][/size:b19e54b567]

Gypsy Lore

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 07:50:09 PM »
You back!? You better!? Yay!! Sorry this is late but I'm so happy to hear you're doing better, luv.

Missed seeing Gem around! -hugs-
[img:08d9fc1409]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/WanderingGypsyV/veraeyes1.jpg[/img:08d9fc1409]
[i:08d9fc1409]I believe there is a -
Distance I have wandered -
to touch upon the years of -
Reaching out and reaching in
Holding out, holding in[/i:08d9fc1409]

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
Hah, I miss seeing Gem around, too! And Rei!  I am better, just zigging and zagging through this quarter of nursing school.  It's a tough one, lemme tell ya.  Also, I suddenly had to move, as my landlady suddenly didn't have a place to live except the place I am ..was..renting from her.  We move this saturday, and right now I am packing/cleaning/moving boxes over to the new place.  I hope to have a wee bit of down time on sunday during the day to pop in. I miss you all.  So very much.  I will be back.::In Ahn-nold accent:: Phear!

Tenacity Casely

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 09:39:24 PM »
Please be back forever, now. I miss you ridiculous amounts! ...it's almost enough to make Tenacity pout.

<3

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 09:50:48 PM »
Whoa, we can't have Ten pouting!!!

For those of you that care, I am now a graduated Licensed Practical Nurse.  I will be taking the state board exam in another month or so, even though I am going on to RN school, which starts this coming monday.   Summer quarter is only 5 weeks long, and so I should be around this summer much more than I have been.  I look forward to playing more with you all.  

Be safe and play nice!

Rhiannon Brock

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 07:34:20 PM »
Congrats on graduating! :)
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 06:59:21 AM »
Well, I passed my state board exam, and so I am a real nurse, of the LPN kind.  I got through the summer RN quarter, and am now in the fall quarter. It's been murder so far.  Why they gotta make it so bloody hard I am  not certain.  I suppose it's because nurses and hospitals get sued so much. Anyway, I haven't been around, but it's not because I don't want to, for what that is worth.  This nursing school thing has me dragging and when I am not studying or doing basic living things, I am trying to sleep.  Can't wait for June.  Hope you all are doing well out there in rp land.

Ciao for now.

Bjorn Andrews

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »
Congratulations on all of your success so far, sweetheart! We miss you, but at the same time, I'm sure I'm not the only one who understands how much more important nursing is! Real life always comes first, and at least I will still be around when you come back! ;)

I hope your health is good, and I'm sure you'll keep passing your courses with flying colors. Try to squeeze in some fun in there of one variety or another! You deserve it.

Gemethyst

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 10:28:13 AM »
And so here I am, again, with the folder reinstated!  Thank you, admins, for opening it back up.  I just finished RN school, and no longer in school. Thank God for that!  I just have to take the state board and pass it, and then I will be a licensed RN.  Then it's all about looking for the job!  

It's good to be back, and to have more time now to write and play with you all.  I've missed you.

Brian Ravenlock

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 10:30:37 AM »
Welcome back!!
[i:b58126455b][b:b58126455b]"Respect---never came to those just waiting for it."[/i:b58126455b][/b:b58126455b]