Author Topic: Anything Goes! (OOC Comments)  (Read 3829 times)

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
The Spark Within
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 03:48:43 PM »
Nice post Mari-mun, and WB.  Thank you for putting that out there.

D~

PawnOfFate

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
You are NOT state farm
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 08:14:58 AM »
All right I seem to recall something about you being a pushy neighbor... well, let's say I am not calling you State Farm -- like a good neighbor... blah.. blah, you fill in the blanks.  :lol:    :cool:  +shocked+    +toast+
[img:63096b827b]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/pawn-of-fate/200%202_zpscngl6ptg.gif[/img:63096b827b]

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: Anything Goes! (OOC Comments)
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »
Yep yep, I did say something similar to that.  Then the world went squirly and I couldn't do more than just barge in my own head.

Welocme to the OOC Chatter though.

D~never to be revealed

El Sabatier

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 10:42:25 AM »
Uh this ain't really OOC well it might be but its more like OOC about the IC or maybe that should be OOC about the SL......

Anywho.....

The building is going up!!  The building is going up!!
(Well that's better than the sky is falling, the sky is falling!)
Was thinking about a little SL where folks can discover it in their stroll around the marketplace, you know, curiosity and all that, and decide they might want to volunteer for an afternoon, or a week, or the duration....
Not sure where that should go, suggestions are welcome.

And if that happens, we might need an endless supply of Kruger bumpter stickers to hand out....maybe some buttons....some pencils or t-shirts....

I'm just sayin.....::grins, finishes his bottle of water, disposes of it in the recycling bin, and turns to go back to work, his own bumper sticker "Vote for Kruger" visible still on the back of his shirt::

Uh...hey....there's a platform for ya....::points to the last paragraph:: save Rhydin and the planet, ReCycle!!

And THAT gives him an idea for the roof of the building, which is today's project.....HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

A. S.  
(so relieved he doesn't have a middle name and it doesn't begin with S)
"There are no lies in memories, only the Truth of what was - and the foundation of what will Be."~A. Sabatier

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 08:26:54 PM »
To be honest A S withouth the third S....I think you could do a playable with a link to the thread here.  Make it as open as you want bud.  Truth is I like the idea.  Would welcome the strollers...wait...did I just call for baby carriages?

D~Crazy is as Crazy...well is in point of fact....sorry Krug's there will be no end to your misery.

NorseLady

• Great Wyrm
  • She-Wolf of the Seas
    • View Profile
    • NorseLady's Domain of the Midnight Sun
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 12:31:15 AM »
I would write down my thoughts, but the bosses tend to frown on my using business hours for personal things. If I started to write at work...it would likely be my last day. If it is my last day then my internet would surely die. If my internet dies, then I won't be posting at all. Therefore it is a necessary evil that I must work through my favorite time of the day.

That reminds me of a television commercial:
"When you wait forever for the cable guy, you get bored. When you get bored, you start staring out windows. When you start staring out windows, you see things you shouldn't see. When you see things you shouldn't see, you need to vanish. When you need to vanish, you fake your own death. When you fake your own death, you dye your eyebrows.  And when you dye your eyebrows, you attend your own funeral as Phil Shifley. Don't attend your own funeral as Phil Shifley.

Sounds just like RhyDin to me!  :lol:

See the commercial Here

A belated congrats on your folder!  :cool:
~S w/o a baby carriage.

P.S. No, I'm not endorsing direct tv. +viking+
~Shy
Den Vinter Ulv, Harbinger av Fimbulvetr
Jeg kommer fra landet av is og snø

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 07:16:14 PM »
Phil Shifley?  I know a Phil Shifley.  He looks eerily like a friend of mine who died...You don't think we are talking about the same guy do you?

D~  Yes say it with me...Stop D's insanity...I know horrible joke, you quirked your eyebrow...wrinkled you nose and laughed because you didn't know what else to do...I'll take a laugh that way too.

LadyAjaBird

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »
Thank you so much for allowing Aja's petting zoo to be a part of Kruger's small business carnival event. It was a lot of fun!
~Lady Aja Bird~
Falling through your sphere, All I know is you and here. Your tongue is fire when you speak But you make me sing

Seirichi

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2012, 08:37:54 AM »
Baby Elephants. So cute.

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 08:42:56 PM »
Allowing?  It is I whom is grateful to all those who volunteered time and allowed us to use shop names and items.  The people who manned the attractions.  Without all of you there was no event.  Thank you all...wait that isn't nearly good enough....[size=24]Thank you all!!!![/size]  Hmm let me thank those of the more southern states as well...[size=24]Thanks Y'all!!![/size] Now for the east coasters...[size=24]Tanks yous guys!![/size] West coast....one Kyra Sedgwick as The Closer [size=24]Thank you.[/size]  Please feel free to fill in any region I may have missed...I will be over there taking notes on dialect.

D~Hey hey he's a monkey.

NorseLady

• Great Wyrm
  • She-Wolf of the Seas
    • View Profile
    • NorseLady's Domain of the Midnight Sun
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 01:53:16 AM »
I didn't know where to put this, so I chose this OOC thread.

Wrote something new today, random and unexpected...short and possibly sweet.

I know...it's silly.

It's not silly at all -- I like it!

:cool:
~Shy
Den Vinter Ulv, Harbinger av Fimbulvetr
Jeg kommer fra landet av is og snø

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 02:34:01 AM »
I didn't know where to put this, so I chose this OOC thread.
It's not silly at all -- I like it!

This place works well, thank you for reading.  I am glad you like it.

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 03:51:17 PM »
If I disappear...know that I will return...

D~the original PITA

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 12:35:19 PM »
There is within me a desire for all of my friends and loved ones to experience a profound peace.  Some of you are going through things that I can only imagine.  Others have been there for me in my times of doubt.  [size=18]I LOVE YOU ALL!!! [/size] Happy Holidays to all y'all.

Fiona ONeill

• Lady of the Knight
  • Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Congratulations to Kruger
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 01:44:58 AM »
Congratulations on getting over 250 posts for ?Embers in the Dark? and?

Congratulations on your new ?Old Wyrm? status!

To put your accomplishment into perspective, check out these current statistics of the population of RDI, based on their posts.

Great Wyrms (1200 posts) 16 characters, about 0.10%
Ancient Wyrms (600 posts) 27 characters, about 0.18%
Old Wyrms (300 posts) 63 characters, about 0.42%
Adult Wyrms (150 posts) 117 characters, about 0.75%
Young Wyrms (15 posts) 1084 characters, about 7%
Wyrmlings (1 post) 2882 characters, about 19%
Less than 28% of the total RDI population has ever posted.

You?re in the top 1%. Keep up the great work! Only halfway to Ancient Wyrm. :P
"In the land where excellence is commended, not envied; where weakness is aided, not mocked; there is no question as to how its inhabitants are all superhuman." Reigns of Alluvius