Author Topic: Backstage - The OOC Thread  (Read 25060 times)

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 09:03:25 PM »
Huzzah!  The Shanachie is performing one of my favorite musicals ever!  I utterly adore Les Mis?rables!  :D

~TSO

Risa Jones

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 04:28:22 PM »
I love Shanachie Theater!

I sure do hoooope that they'll be able to show up for Winterfest this year? (Maybe? NPC's even?) :D Maybe as a booth advertising for the theater or an outdoor show or--? Just something to think about this year!
[size=9:859cf30b72][color=#990033:859cf30b72]"Hi! I'm fat!"
"Noooo, you're beautiful!"
"Oh honey, I said I was fat, not ugly."[/color:859cf30b72] [/size:859cf30b72]

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 01:24:11 AM »
FINALLY I can get online, even if it's just for a couple of minutes!

Huge apologies to everyone - my modem died a death on Friday and this is the first opportunity I have had to get online and make sure you all know I'm not dead or deliberately ignoring you.

Got a technician coming today, so hopefully I'll be around as usual from tonight or tomorrow night.
Life's like a play; it's not the length but the excellence of the acting that matters.

Ducii

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 06:29:56 AM »
SO GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN! ;DDDD
Playing with the Deuce of Hearts,
knowing it ain't really smart.
The joker ain't the only fool
who'll do anything for you.

[img:0d6ebcf1cc]https://33.media.tumblr.com/bac8606979ba38d359517626882d0e1b/tumblr_inline_nh9xoq42Ao1rn8lmu.gif[/img:0d6ebcf1cc]

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 05:58:08 PM »
Just a drive by posting!

Please, please, PLEASE get involved with the Premiere thread if you fancy it. I know for a fact that Jon and Aimee will be adding their attendance onto the thread sometime in the coming week, as will I, so anyone else who fancies saying they saw Fifty Shades of Grey Rhy'Din style is more than welcome to post their attendance and wardrobe.

Also ... in the process of cajoling a reporter to write something about it, so you never know - if you're in the thread, you could get a mention! How's that for a bribe?  :lol:
Life's like a play; it's not the length but the excellence of the acting that matters.

Riley ORourke

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 11:08:43 PM »
<3
[size=9:b19e54b567][color=blue:b19e54b567]Is it movement or is it action?
Is it contact or just reaction?
Revolution or just resistance?
Is it living or just existence?[/color:b19e54b567][/size:b19e54b567]

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 06:30:12 AM »
Howdy, folks!

I'm dropping a line to let people know that as of midnight GMT tonight, I won't be online until after the 10th of April. Moving house and supplier at the same time, and the engineer can't get us hooked up until then, so I'm going to be having serious withdrawal!

Hope you all have a fab time while I'm gone, and put up lots of stuffs for me to read when I get back!

Love to all!

Rhiannon Brock

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 03:58:12 AM »
Best of luck to you! I hope the move is, internet withdrawal aside, stress free for you!
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »
That's right, folks, I'm back! Safely moved in, all but for a few niggling details, but I have returned!  :grin:

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »
Note to self - Mataya and Max will be on Earth from 19th August to 15th September.  :grin:

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 08:53:25 PM »
Last chance to AUDITION! I'll be locking the thread on Saturday morning and letting everyone who threw their hat into the ring know by PM what's what.  ;-) Thank you!

Anthony De Luca

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • The Shanachie Theater
Re:
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
To the players of:

Lauren Calloway
Xenia Chirikova
Elizabeth Alexandre

We are trying to finalize the roster for the 2013-2014 theater season. If you're still interested in being part of the ballet troupe, please contact me via PM or post here.

If anyone else is interested in being part of the roster for the coming year but missed auditions, let me know, as well.

I am going to be posting the details for Cinderella in the next day or two. This will be the last ballet of the season using the old roster.

Thank you!  :smile:

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 10:52:23 AM »
PMs have been sent to those who auditioned - the Roll Call will be rewritten over the course of the next couple of weeks. Congrats and thank you!

Anthony De Luca

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • The Shanachie Theater
Re:
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 06:15:40 PM »
The ballet roster for the 2013-2014 season has been posted. If you do not see your character's name listed and think it should be, or if you want to be added to the roster, drop me a PM.

The cast for the next ballet, which is scheduled for November, will be derived from the new roster.

As always, if anyone missed auditions but would like to be part of the ballet troupe, just drop me a PM.  Thanks, everyone!  :smile:

Mataya

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 11:15:33 AM »
There we go, folks! Finally - after a gentle prod - I've added the actual show times to the forum. Take a look at the first post in the Calendar thread to find out exactly when shows are on.

It's only taken me, what, three years? :grin: