Author Topic: To Scar a Mountain  (Read 1426 times)

Lily Hell-Fire

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2010, 09:12:09 AM »
-looking down spotting Tysiath-"oh hellsfire"-diving down soaring in a circle-"TY GET OUT OF THERE!" -landing next to her looking around-

-sighing spotting Verbosk-"I give my rider all my powers and this is how he ends up"-massaging her forehead-

-Standing her sword at the ready looking around watching smirking catching the scents in the air-"this isnt good"
The past is gone in a flash, leaving only our futures, what will yours be?

Storm Ravenlock

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 06:06:20 PM »
~We have to get you back to the dojo, my dear...it's not safe out here for you. And we'll go faster if you're riding.~

She understood what he meant there. There was a soft chuff, before she stepped back. She form then started shifting and changing. There was no pain in the change, as fluid as it was.

Within moments, she stood on two legs before him. Instead of shifting to her human form , she shifted to her were-form. She had a layer of downy crimson fur on her form, and her facial features were still the fox. She wore a light kimono about her form for modesty sake. She chose this form for the added warmth and strength that she would not have in her human form. Even in this form, there was Nine tails present.

She smiled and moved to climb onto his back. There was a soft chuff as she leaned down and wrapped her arms about his neck. This spoke of the level of trust she has in him.

LordTravanix

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »
The scales were piled up around him so that he could see what was done. Some of the scales were loaded into makeshift bombs with the local equivlent of black powder. Travanix laughed as he designed them out on the spot. "You can never have too much of a good thing, can you officer?" He laughed again. "Tell me, did it all happen the way you wanted it to? Have you infiltrated my organization far enough to begin dismantalling it?"

He ordered the troopers to load the first of the bombs on the launcher. He walked with them as they loaded it and then flipped the long lever that would launch it a few hundred feet towards one of the villiages.

"This is my world, my boy. And you have failed to do anything other than rest as make-shift hood decoration." The bomb landed and exploded, sending his scales every direction, becoming shrapenal.
Listen to your heart as I corrupt your mind...violate your body...and dominate your soul.

Tysiath

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »
((OOC: Umm. Before we go any further....Travanix, you might want to go a page back and read what happened. Missing quite a bit))

((Update: Will remove all this OOC off this post soon and convert it to a actual post once the time comes. Travanix is going fixing the issue he made with his post.))
__________________________________________________ __
((Another note: This post is going to be a removal of Tysiath and Verbosk from the Scarred mountain. This was not an over-night ordeal. And a PM was sent to Trav days ago about this.))

Tysiath glared and hissed seeing that Verbosk's scales were taken off. And as she has been angry at him. Then to see that he was chained up and a fallen warrior captured. That made him look like a even bigger failure to her. She use to look up to him, think he was so great, so powerful, until he became a prisoner.

A loud growl and she rose to her feet. Moving the staff into her left hand. "This pathetic servant is mine! And no one will be taking him from me!" she shouted. She put a hand on the teleport bracelet she was given long ago as a friend gift that she wore on a forearm and began to rub it. The bracelet glowed and as she moved towards Verbosk. She was going to teleport them both out of there and to the Twilight Island. Except, for where they would be going did not mean safety for the fallen draconian. What Travanix had started was only the beginning.

Dragonlover

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2010, 01:13:14 AM »
Great Frith! His savior! "Tysiath!" He roared as Trav continued to hew scales from him, his right shoulder completely bare now. "Tysiath, get me out of here!"

But his words were futile. She was already in the process. By the time he had any idea what was going on, the pair were sucked into the blackness of between that he had learned about in the Den. Teleportation.... the warrior never liked it.

But this time, the blackness was welcomed as he was taken away from the losing battle at Mount Yasuo. At least he tried... and he did manage to prove one thing. The mighty slaver can be scarred just as much as anybody else...

Lily Hell-Fire

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2010, 04:30:59 AM »
-following Tysaith and Verbosk sword drawn facing Travanix walking through her own portal-
The past is gone in a flash, leaving only our futures, what will yours be?