Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1255 times)

Lotha_Drokk

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2014, 09:35:51 PM »
Ohh! Thank you for that, Pharlen-mun! :)

I will try my best to keep things interesting!

Reiko Souma

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2015, 10:54:05 AM »
It's been years, but I'd be happy to join any story that's looking for more people.

Would anyone who's looking, mind that I can only post between 6-10:00pm on weeknights?
"A bon jour bone euvre."
[For a good day, a good deed.]
- French proverb, 1307

Don't see me online? I'm most likely busy and can be reached on AIM.
My website is Reiko's Facebook page, where I can also be reached.

Madison Shadowstone

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
hey. reiko. can you please message me when you get a chance.

Wulf Canavar

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Wolf Moon - To explain why no wolf sightings in January
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2018, 08:25:57 AM »
OOC:   So, I've been super busy, and my plan to have wolves come out on every full moon sputtered and went out.    Which is really crummy since the first full moon in January was actaully CALLED Wolf Moon!  And the second one was the Super Blue Blood Moon.   Man, those would have been perfect.   Aw well.   There's be lots of full moons to work with, and I'm in no rush now.  It actually makes it easier now that the cycle's been broken I'm able to take the time I need to plan things out right.

But I realized that an explanation is in order, and so I've worked it into the story.  

The short answer is that Wulf was imprisoned on both of those nights, in order to keep people alive.  And I mean literally, in a cage. and in chains.
"Grrrrrrrrrr"  (directed at the person between Wulf and his dinner)
----------------------------------
OOC - Although Wulf is a bad guy, I'd like him to be bad in RP, not in RL.   Apologies.
Now back to being a BAD GUY (TM)

Troshen

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Gwen of Weifar, Choose Your Adventure - Looking for comments
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2018, 01:24:46 AM »
Hi there,

I see that a lot of people read the posts.   Do people give feedback or comments to the writers?

This "Gwen of Weifar, Choose Your Adventure" is a bit different format than most.   I'd be interested in feedback.
"Stop that, stop that!  This joke is being ended because it has become silly!"   Graham Chapman, The Colonel, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Elessaria

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
Quick Shout Out
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2018, 03:13:20 PM »
I wanted to take a moment to thank Lucy, Sal, Cane, James, Daniel, Over and Roni (amongst others) for the spontaneous (and often hilarious) RP last night in the RDI.  Lucy was an especially good sport suffering through The Empath's zaniness.

Dare I say it reminded me of "old times" with cooperative play and all easy-going enjoyment.

Thank you for putting up with Eless (and me)!

XO XO,
~T
[color=blue:0c73720f4f]~How does a moment last forever?
How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold onto
Never easy, but we try...~[/color:0c73720f4f]

Elessaria

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Shout Out
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2018, 03:16:22 PM »
[quote:9a9afb8b59="Elessaria"]I wanted to take a moment to thank Lucy, Sal, Cane, James, Daniel, Over and Roni (amongst others) for the spontaneous (and often hilarious) RP last night in the RDI.  Lucy was an especially good sport suffering through The Empath's zaniness.

Dare I say it reminded me of "old times" with cooperative play and all easy-going enjoyment.

Thank you for putting up with Eless (and me)!

XO XO,
~T[/quote]

Icer, not Over! (This is what happens when my auto-correct is set for three languages!) +banghead+
[color=blue:0c73720f4f]~How does a moment last forever?
How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold onto
Never easy, but we try...~[/color:0c73720f4f]