Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1667 times)

Rhiannon Brock

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: Writing
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2012, 06:12:22 PM »
[quote:a0146bef20="Nomi"]Hello,

I'm new to the forum and open for stories or to write.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  

Thank you very much.

Nomi's player[/quote]

Hello and welcome!

You might want to post that request here, Writers & Role-Players Wanted as well. :)

Rhi's player
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB

Nomi

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2012, 11:05:41 PM »
Thank you so much.

WilliamBlackmoon

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2013, 12:33:26 AM »
Greetings!

I am new to these forums and it has been a decade or so, at least, since me and my toon stepped into the RDI on AOL.

I look forward to putting out some info and storytelling on my guy, the ever quickly lovable William Blackmoon.

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2013, 10:03:53 PM »
[quote:b09b0d6c9f="WilliamBlackmoon"]Greetings!

I am new to these forums and it has been a decade or so, at least, since me and my toon stepped into the RDI on AOL.

I look forward to putting out some info and storytelling on my guy, the ever quickly lovable William Blackmoon.[/quote]

Hey, I remember you!  :)  Welcome back!

WilliamBlackmoon

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2013, 10:16:23 PM »
[quote:05b6b96303="Ebon Ilnaren"][quote:05b6b96303="WilliamBlackmoon"]Greetings!

I look forward to putting out some info and storytelling on my guy, the ever quickly lovable William Blackmoon.[/quote]

Hey, I remember you!  :)  Welcome back![/quote]

Ah! Ebon!

Caytlin Bennet

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2013, 10:45:05 PM »
[quote:04f39ac370="WilliamBlackmoon"]Greetings!

Oh no, watch out because trouble is back!

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2013, 11:32:35 PM »
Blackmoon...you Cur!!  I knew you would return...how long before our next let's call it a disagreement?  

Welcome back bud.

Ebon Ilnaren

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2013, 01:25:35 AM »
[quote:6aff01a1d5="Caytlin Benn'et"]Oh no, watch out because trouble is back![/quote]
A wild Cayt appears!  :)  Nice to see you back too!

Caytlin Bennet

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2013, 02:33:58 AM »
[quote:ac9e90d5ad="Ebon Ilnaren"][quote:ac9e90d5ad="Caytlin Benn'et"]Oh no, watch out because trouble is back![/quote]
A wild Cayt appears!  :)  Nice to see you back too![/quote]

The wild Cayt is a very rare breed prone to hermit habits!

Blame Will's writer, he sent a nudge my way.  Might even write on the board.  We'll see!

WilliamBlackmoon

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2013, 11:16:34 AM »
Blame me?!?!?!

Of course! I'm good at stirring the pot! Now just to turn William completely neurotic!

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2013, 09:09:59 PM »
Love the idea of the railroad
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2013, 09:50:41 AM »
I've really been loving 1-800-WARLOCK and now Sublimation: Heat of the Moment has added a new level to it. Good reading :)
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]

openwings

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
"cast" & critics
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2013, 12:07:52 AM »
I know I am not the greatest writer and I enjoy what I like, not everyone likes the same things I do, but I hope people can give me feedback on my Wings of Freedom story so I can improve.
I would also like to ask for people who would like to be part of the story to join and pm me what their character is like and so on as I would love to have additions. Just please keep the people of Rhydin away for now, this is far from Ryhdin so their appearance makes little sense unless they teleport or such.

Legna

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2014, 05:32:58 AM »
In Slave Breaking it's at the point that the story is able to branch. Right now Legna can go one of two ways and I need actual posting assistance to follow either or line. Also means a change in POV fluidly but that can be covered when the shift happens to encompass more people hopefully.

I'm not expecting a huge turn out for the story... Uh request. But I would like to have a female character introduced soon. I'm male, don't play female well, so I have to request assistance on it sadly.

Regardless I hope it's enjoyed and though... Four posts of grotesque injury is overkill I promise it will sooner or later get onward with the story. Leave feed back and such if you have any or drop me a PM, I check it often. Enjoy the story!

Pharlen

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2014, 07:42:17 PM »
'Out of Sync' - I am loving this.  More Please!  

'Lotha' - I love this character and I'm loving seeing her world as it's revealed.  

<3