Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1685 times)

Rogue Cricket

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
A Promise to a Village
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2010, 07:54:33 AM »
Thank you Lyall mun for all your hard work in posting this and keeping it up. You and Liam are two of the best writers out there.
Great story. I hope it goes on a long time.

syadosedge

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
In regard to Forested Creeksides thread
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »
If anyone is interested in joining in the storyline and joining in the random combat and other campaign like occurances that come about in these stories then e-mail me with your character info or website. You'll be expected to write as much as we are and we only write once or twice a week.
Even in darkness there can be light
[img:0912cfb25c]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/Xander79/torienthosbanner.jpg[/img:0912cfb25c]

Scotty

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Your Inner Child and You: A Rhy'Din Guide (Information)
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 04:15:44 PM »
"When struck by this particular magical mishap, your character will be reduced to an age of roughly seven, or your character's species equivalent.  They will have the mind and memories of a child.

"It will take a few days for both memory and correct age to return; how long it takes depends on how old they are and is very open to whatever you want to do with your muse."

This storyline is open to EVERYONE.  Feel free to post in the story thread here in Dragon's Tales, or in your own folder, though please send me a link if you do so we can include it.  And most importantly, HAVE FUN!  By tomorrow morning (or later, if you want it to be a latent effect), it should be in place and your character should be a child again.  How it works and how long it takes for them to grow up is up to you.

Enjoy!

Sulissurn

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • 2phatgeeks
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2011, 01:47:00 AM »
Baby Stabs, my contribution to a hilara-good SL idea, Your Inner Child and You.

Thanks guys for the boost to write!
every night i fly
my feathers dark as my past.

Scotty

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2011, 01:53:53 PM »
If you're talking part in the Your Inner Child and You storyline, please post a copy of your story posts or a link to them under the original opening post here: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t= 19371

That way, we can all read what each other wrote!

Dean Winchester

• Hunterus Heroicus
  • Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Disposable Heroes
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2011, 07:06:28 PM »
Regarding the "The Missing" playable... I hope no one minds, but we sort of spun that SL off of the "Inner Child" SL. We needed to write Sam out for a bit and thought instead of just saying he's just upstairs or something, we'd have him disappear.

He's going to be abducted sometime this coming week by some sort of monster similar to the legendary "boogeyman", who has started catching and collecting kids around the city.

Once the boys grow up, there will be a rescue in the works. Anyone who wants to play off the playable or take part in the SL is free to do so. Have fun with it! The more the merrier.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or Sam.  Thanks!
"Family's there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back even when it hurts."

syadosedge

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2011, 12:35:39 AM »
In regards to the thread " Upon a forested creekside":

We've come to a point in the storyline where we've arrived at a village further downstream than where the storyline began. It's a point in the storyline where someone of neutral or good alignment could easily enter the storyline via the village itself.

Anyone interested isn't required to write excessively long posts like I do. If you've read the storylines you'll notice my friend writing for Dafina doesn't write but a few paragraphs in many of her posts.

We do discuss some matters that would change the plot OOC though so if you do join and are going to do something that would put a large wrench in the gears, let me know ahead of time of some minimal amount =D
Even in darkness there can be light
[img:0912cfb25c]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/Xander79/torienthosbanner.jpg[/img:0912cfb25c]

Julianna Frostbite

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2011, 02:26:44 PM »
Regarding the thread "Eternal Sunshine of a Scattered Mind"

This is just a request, I am extremely new to RP'ing and the writing portion as well. I am thoroughly enjoying it but I have seen so much talent on the boards and need some help. Please if you feel a character of yours may be able to help Julianna move her story I'd appreciate it. I also apologize for being so very vague on her story as it is...I left her very open. Thanks and happy writing! :)
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

LupiniusAngelis

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »
Before I post anything anywhere else, I would like to note that this character has been retconned to his original version. Any posts made after October 2007, as well as any posts in the A Vicious Circle folder, are to be ignored in their entirety and treated as if they never happened. Anyone approaching this character that he had no involvement with prior to that point will be treated as if they are a complete stranger.

Don't like it? Tough. My character, my story, my rules. If you can't deal with it, don't play with me.
[i:1622e51494][b:1622e51494]How can you hope to defeat me, when you are just a man, and I am forever?[/b:1622e51494][/i:1622e51494]

RDI Eless

Community Thank You!
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
Special thanks to Gem's and Fio's player for taking over Risa's Winterfest "duties".  I would have been in deep poop without them!

Thank you to everyone who came out, played and participated in posts or however.

You rock!

Maja Andrevna

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2012, 06:39:23 AM »
Overture is open to anyone who wishes to play. ^_^ Currently on the bridge over the river in the city.

The thread is designed so that I can get Maja "settled" in the city, so really, truly, ANYTHING can happen to her...
[img:708656254c]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/childoflugh/RP%20icons%20n%20sigs/maja-signature-3.jpg[/img:708656254c]
"No one can hurt you without your consent."

El Sabatier

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Paying Homage to the Serial Killer Murdering Blondes SL
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2012, 03:39:18 PM »
A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred- ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred- ten?'
She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..'

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to a car just like hers which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'.

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.' the mechanic fainted

If you're not sure what a 710 is ........

"There are no lies in memories, only the Truth of what was - and the foundation of what will Be."~A. Sabatier

Rena A Cronin

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2012, 01:17:36 AM »
A big THANK YOU and great job to all who assembled the Dragonpalooza event.

Also to Judah and Fury for the playlist...I enjoyed it.

NorseLady

• Great Wyrm
  • She-Wolf of the Seas
    • View Profile
    • NorseLady's Domain of the Midnight Sun
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2012, 03:06:56 AM »
Ditto that, Rena!!

I'm glad there was a YouTube playlist besides the Spotify one. Lately my computer hates Spotify. I'm not exactly sure of the reason why since I've used it before without any problems.

Anyway, keep up the great RP times! And thank you!

~S

:cool:
~Shy
Den Vinter Ulv, Harbinger av Fimbulvetr
Jeg kommer fra landet av is og snø

Nomi

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Writing
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2012, 08:11:26 PM »
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and open for stories or to write.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  

Thank you very much.

Nomi's player