Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1668 times)

Syndel

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 09:14:19 AM »
A Warning to Rogue Kindred and Anarchs is my take on on Rhydin and the World of Darkness traditions... No Doritos were harmed during the writing of this thread...

Okay, I take that back, Doritos were harmed aplenty... :lol:

The point of this is even the monsters have laws ;) (At least in my sl's)

If anyone wishes to contribute, drop me a line. I will be more than happy to collaborate anything but the Final Death of my Character or anyone else's.
"There's only one thing you need to know. All the stories are true. Everything you've heard about monsters, the nightmares, the legends whispered by campfires. They're all real. Real and terrifying." ~ Hodge Starkweather

Mira Cigargirl

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2008, 10:46:57 AM »
If your character wants to place an order, for Mira to deliver for you or just for her to have along the next time you run into her, "leaving an order at the Outback" because you haven't had a chance to run into her can be achieved by sending a PM. ;)

Reiko Souma

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
If anybody cares...
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
I'm on the new side here still, but I do take the time to read random people's stories from time to time.

A couple of authors I'd like to turn attention to are Lasherette and Lord Travanix. I've read a couple of their works.

1. Lasherette, you're so creative! I like how you'e written about Sepher! I'm sure he'll appreciate that as well...
2. Trav, what on Earth man..? Your stories are just evil... what, hae you been watching too many horror films lately? :lol: Other than that, you're really good.

If I can find the subscribe option, then I'm subscribing to both of your posts.
"A bon jour bone euvre."
[For a good day, a good deed.]
- French proverb, 1307

Don't see me online? I'm most likely busy and can be reached on AIM.
My website is Reiko's Facebook page, where I can also be reached.

Cicerone

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »
Hey guys!

I am never to this forum, but definitely not to rping!! I love to rp all kinds of characters, girls and guys! (Though I am a girl, if that matters to anyone). All I have here is this one kinda soothsayer/dream therapist character, Cicerone, to get a feel for this new place. I'm down for suggestions and ideas. I tried to make her a character that could easily get incorporated somewhere. Ultimately I think of her as a "good guy". I started rping some 11 years ago and with college being rough on me, I took a long break. Now I'm back!! I need to get dusted off!! Please say hey or PM me if you have any ideas or the like. I'm sure I'll also be posting under playables to try to get this ball rolling!
I never promised you a ray of light.
I never promised there'd be sunshine everyday.
I'll give you everything I have,
the good, the bad.

Kruger

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Once a Slave
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 11:21:02 PM »
((to those interested, the first post to Once a Slave thread is attached to the Demonstration and Display, however future Once a Slave postings will be flashbacks))

Scotty

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
Just a note to give kudos to SilentEnchantment, NightRunner, haroldlee, Wolvinator, Pavel, Bly O'Shea and Rubi Rose for an awesome little storyline run last night, wherein we commandeered the Great Hall and rededicated to to some very fun RP.  Thanks.

[size=9]...we rather seem to form the Red Dragon Geek Squad.  Awesome.[/size]

Alystrianna

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »
It was a pleasure to play with all of you!!! Thanks for the fun, hope to do it again some time!

KRhenne aNoctis

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »
Aw. Thanks! And agreed, it was completely rocking awesome.

[size=9]RDI Geek Sqaud? That sounds...so wrong and so right[/size].

Wolvinator

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 07:43:43 PM »
Definitely Scotty! Kudos to everyone, it was an awesome time!
[color=#00CCFF:03b8f13950][i:03b8f13950]"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few."[/i:03b8f13950][/color:03b8f13950]
[color=blue:03b8f13950][size=24:03b8f13950][b:03b8f13950]Wolvinator[/b:03b8f13950][/color:03b8f13950][/size:03b8f13950]
[b:03b8f13950]1407 Grayskull Lane[/b:03b8f13950]

Ever

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2009, 12:34:49 PM »
Just a special shout out and thanks to  the players of Lilliana (CherubicMagic), Elle Gianna (Chrysoberyl), Tanner, Lucius Jackeen, and Nigel (Nigel Alder).

I really appreciate all the interaction you all have provided and entertained to Ever. It's certainly helped me shape her as a character and get some insight on the little ingenue bit by bit.

I truly enjoy all the interaction and play I have had so far with all of you and can only hope for more time to interact with you all in the future. Thank you again you all are a blessing and wonderful players!

Truly,
Ever's player

CherubicMagic

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 09:39:51 PM »
D'aw.... Ever, you're going to make me blush! :3 Always glad to interact with a fellow player, especially with intriguing characters.

That's just the OOC side of it really... Lilli's just a chipper lil' thing. Well, maybe not so little, but definitely chipper! Also, while I'm here....

Much love to the Dragon Tales folks! Wow-za to a lot of the work going on here you guys, seriously.
[size=9:3bf3c42bdf][i:3bf3c42bdf]"Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.
New-made friendships, like new wine,
Age will mellow and refine."[/i:3bf3c42bdf][/size:3bf3c42bdf]

Kuro Inzen

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2009, 04:46:51 PM »
If anybody wants to interact with Kuro in "From the blogs," you may.

There's only a few things to note.

1. No Combat
2. Joining in on that thread is permission for a candid interview, as Kuro is a journalist.
3. He will take jobs if offered.
4. Joining in is permission to have your photograph taken.

other than that, have a blast.
[img:5726f3109f]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Kuro_Inzen/sig.png[/img:5726f3109f]

Sulissurn

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • 2phatgeeks
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »
Nigel Alder. Just absolutely fan-frikkin-tastic writing: Forgive us our trespass.

Mama I'm Coming Home, right into my favorites yes. Good start--where's the rest? Go go go go words!

Snakes in the Grass are infinitely better than on a plane. And judging by the last post, about to get really, really interesting. Moar plz!

Let's open up a few curtains too, while we're at it, and let in some winter Sunlight. Good crikey, that's good writing.

Loving all of it, keep it coming please. :D
every night i fly
my feathers dark as my past.

Dean Winchester

• Hunterus Heroicus
  • Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Disposable Heroes
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2010, 03:36:20 PM »
Please feel free to post in May Queen Madness. It's just silliness really. Anyone is welcome to post. :)

And this is Dean's outfit for the May Queen event because this is not the time for denim and flannel.

"Family's there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back even when it hurts."

Another Shiny Knight

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2010, 01:57:24 PM »
Aoife Duggan? Keep writing for the love of all that is holy. Keep writing if you stop I will find a kitten and make very scary faces at it until you finish.
[size=9:4416b10068]"Swooping is [i:4416b10068]baaaaaaad[/i:4416b10068]."[/size:4416b10068]