Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1254 times)

Necro_Fortunis

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 08:32:02 PM »
A Mage. A Monster. A Mistake is open to any would be hunters, ex-cons who would have reason to be out late, or wandering around near the river.

Necro is largely harmless unless attacked, and Im looking to get deeper into him since I havent played this char in a while.

~Necro/Dark/Davin
*smirk* "Be happy, Death's Fortune has smiled on you today." *smirk*

Lydia Loran

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »
I'm liking how 'Reaping Athena's Harvest' is coming out. Kudos to everyone who worked/is working on that. I really like seeing so many different POVs and experiences based on one event.

HGLowe

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 06:34:14 PM »
Amen to that, L.  Big kudos to Keaton for starting it off, to Maia's mun for being a fabulous, engaging play partner.  Thanks to Kalis-nar for being a good sport about the whole affair, for Lucius, Jewell, the whole thing with poor Carley, Kacey bringing a very scary look into it, as well as Reprisal.  Love to Sev for bringing all the goodies to the yard, too!

Plus Tempren and Emmie for the play in the Marketplace, Icer for being the fire brigade, Elly for working on a cure and vaccine, Jake and Elessaria for a more outside perspective, Lydia for a terrifying post and Lang for helping in the cleanup efforts.

What a great thread.  Looking forward to seeing the cleanup continue.

Kalis-nar

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Thanks
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 12:52:58 AM »
I just want to say thanks for ther mention HG, and your welcome, i try to be a good sport, i hope the sl continues and to see where it goes. I have had fun, and congrats on everyone elses p.o.v. on this sl.
"War and Death are my companions, with them i shall conquer all and rivers of blood shall flow"

DangerousJello

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
A few details:
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 03:05:41 PM »
In An Army Watches the Red Dragon, it's implied that a group of jello-men are attempting to move soon on the R.D.I

I hope to clarify some questions ahead of time.

Who may role play in this story line?
Anyone who sees the SN DangerousJello within the room may engadge the jello men as they see fit, including mangling, eating, blowing up, kick, poke, lick, and otherwise enjoy yourself in a PG-13 manner.

What if I don't want to acknowledge them or don't feel like being part of it?
That's o.k. I don't want to push something on some one not interested. That's not what FFRP is all about.

Who are you?
::jigglewobble::

Can I role play a jellow (wo)man in your army?
Yes! Please do!  Contact me anytime for any questions or concerns you have.

What's the point of this SL?
Laughter. And my tribute to imagination.

How long will you run it?
Long enough to have a few random, sugary delicious attacks on the R.D.I before the main army arrives. Once that's said and done, I'll be retiring the jellomen for a bit.

I have other questions?
Ask away! :}
Wirrbblejigglebobble

Elessaria

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
Thank you!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 10:52:13 PM »
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for last night's RP. You're a very talented group, each with your own individual style, and it was great fun watching how each of you would have your characters react to Eless' empathic breakdown (for lack of a better term).

Whether or not your character was directly involved or was an observer-- all of you participated in creating a vivid scene.  In my opinion, it was a great example of cooperative role-playing.  There were IM's going on behind the scenes asking for permission to participate and/or how much; how would Eless react to a certain approach; what was going on that might not be blatantly visible, etc.  

Believe it or not, the scene was a stretch for me.  I am not used to being a complete "Drama Llama"; but, I had accidentally written Eless into a corner and you helped me write my way out.

Special thanks to:  Piper, Darkmere, Sianna & Johnny, Shy (& her notebook  ;) ) and Icer!  

You guys rock!  ::steps off her soapbox and drags Eless out of the spotlight as she goes::
[color=blue:0c73720f4f]~How does a moment last forever?
How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold onto
Never easy, but we try...~[/color:0c73720f4f]

Ehzoterik

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 01:46:10 AM »
Notes on Beyond the Closet Door:

For more information on this storyline and the conversations that lead up to it, feel free to visit www.mutualendeavors.org and check out the forums.  Particularly the thread The New and Gently Used Character Party. As well as our events calendar that talks a little about it as well.

Feel free to join in on the storyline, or not as you see fit. There are many ways in which the shockwave can be blocked, such as magic wards that protect residences and things being in the way of the doors.  Also: you may add to this and other potential future posts however you like. It's pretty much free reign and anything goes, but if you have AIM/AOL we are maintaining an open room to be played in as well.  Any questions? PM me.
"The point is you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later." -- Ford Prefect. [u:b5e2c31c7f]Life, the Universe, and Everything[/u:b5e2c31c7f]

HGLowe

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 01:49:15 AM »
Dude, Ehz.  MST3K reference for the win!!  Plus, it's just a neat idea.

Luna Eva

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Nice Writing
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
Jake Duncan - just wanted to point out your really great writing in "Everyone Has a Skeleton."  There's a lot of great writing on this site, but that just stopped me in my tracks.  Well done.  Looking forward to more.

Elessaria

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
Winter Market Festival
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 04:54:09 PM »
I wasn't sure where to put this, so.....

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in last night's "special event".  Y'all helped shape the illusion and made it all the more fun.

It's this sense of community we have at DM/RDI that makes me enjoy hosting here!
[color=blue:0c73720f4f]~How does a moment last forever?
How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold onto
Never easy, but we try...~[/color:0c73720f4f]

Lydia Loran

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 04:49:00 AM »
Hm. I really like "And Heaven Wept". It's to the point, poignant, and just well written.

Kacilla Lynne

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »
As a comment, Circumstantial Evidence is open to anyone who wants to play along and logically would have some sort of reason. Just drop me a PM and let me know what's going on! Thanks. :)
The greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall. - Confucius

Last Knight

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
....the hell? o.O How did I miss this thread for so long?

Well, greetings and salutations to you all. ^_^ I would just like to say that the events of Walking The Beat and The Secret Life of Paladin are open to reaction, but I would ask that interested parties not post within those threads.

I'm open to roleplaying, though, so by all means, if your character encounters Paladin walking his beat (pretty much anywhere in the WestEnd and Dockside both), or going about his other activities (all over the city), just fire me a PM. ^_^

All locations and NPCs that show up in these threads are free for use. All feedback and comments are welcome. Thanks!
[size=9:6ae78e859d]"So now you know of our common melee
Same story repeatedly told
Sooner or later we all find ourselves
In the cockpit, struggling with useless controls..."
~Clandestine[/size:6ae78e859d]

silverar

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2008, 04:59:10 PM »
hello your fav silver wizard is back
silverar the silver dragon wizard

Taneth

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »
To anyone that has been waiting for more installments on Taneth's Perchance to Dream thread, there will be more to come.  My brain has just gone a little kaput on me, so it's slow in coming.  This isn't over, but please have patience with me.