Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1265 times)

Sulissurn

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • 2phatgeeks
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 05:04:15 AM »
The thread: Natha Lotha Renor Voiry is an In Character Journal of sorts for a very insane, little drowess.

Things which are written in it, may not be true. They most probably will make little sense, or they may be clear as a bell. It is to document a process of reforming, development. All are welcome to read, but the player would like to  remind that the information within, is not to be accidentally taken into play.

every night i fly
my feathers dark as my past.

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 11:15:39 AM »
The "Breakfast Club" is too cute!!  No one can resist Suki's cuteness!
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]

Orleon Templeton

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Notar's OOC
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 04:59:22 PM »
After reviewing the website a few times, I finally felt confident enough to jump in and take off.

The thread is here A Notar's Account of an Overshot Escape

If your character is the helping or charitable type, I am sure the PC could use some help in this new world. Tis not everyday you arrive in a wormhole spell.

As for the OOC behind the PC, I have been rpging since (forget the years) D&D Volume 2. Too long, much too long to stop, think I found something truly great here, judging from the people. Hope to see all of you at the Inn or in the thread.
"You are, what you do, when it counts" -John Steakley, 'Armor'

QueenLuthien

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Looking for the past
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »
(( Looking for some of the old friends/enemies from a time around 1994-1997.  I was known by the screen name QnLuthien on the old AOL FFGF and I was also for a while, RDI Luth.   Hmm.. so that you believe me, or to jog your memory of me.. I was the instigator storyline of the mortal duel between Luthien and Prudence which ended in the character of Prudence's permanent death... for Duel of Swords storyline. My character was married multiple times (you know who you are), had children... Lomion and Flowerblade (twins),  Tristian... who as far as I can remember has been raised by Jonalyn... a character I am still trying not to hate.  And was also married to Ian MacKenzie to whom I was a terrible and inconstant wife, and I still regret the outcome of that union. To Luthien and Ian there was a child born.. but I am mortifed to discover that my memory of the child's name is blank.  Perhaps it will come back to me if I revive my character in this forum.  Other Luthien antics included holding the 9th Baron ring in the DoS for a good long time thanks to the protection of Overlord Dalamar. Good fun times...   Anyhow, if you knew me.. or hated me.. or loved me... give me a shout.  What a crazy insane era in my life. I'd like to hear from someone who shared in my madness.  
Thanks,   :::tosses a crusty patch of fake hair at Amaltea:::
Luthien's player
Dawn))

Tasslehofl

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for the past
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
[quote:a859cbb74a="QueenLuthien"](( Looking for some of the old friends/enemies from a time around 1994-1997.  I was known by the screen name QnLuthien on the old AOL FFGF and I was also for a while, RDI Luth.   Hmm.. so that you believe me, or to jog your memory of me.. I was the instigator storyline of the mortal duel between Luthien and Prudence which ended in the character of Prudence's permanent death... for Duel of Swords storyline. My character was married multiple times (you know who you are), had children... Lomion and Flowerblade (twins),  Tristian... who as far as I can remember has been raised by Jonalyn... a character I am still trying not to hate.  And was also married to Ian MacKenzie to whom I was a terrible and inconstant wife, and I still regret the outcome of that union. To Luthien and Ian there was a child born.. but I am mortifed to discover that my memory of the child's name is blank.  Perhaps it will come back to me if I revive my character in this forum.  Other Luthien antics included holding the 9th Baron ring in the DoS for a good long time thanks to the protection of Overlord Dalamar. Good fun times...   Anyhow, if you knew me.. or hated me.. or loved me... give me a shout.  What a crazy insane era in my life. I'd like to hear from someone who shared in my madness.  
Thanks,   :::tosses a crusty patch of fake hair at Amaltea:::
Luthien's player
Dawn))[/quote]

Love!!!

Yes, I'm still around.  Seems they just can't get rid of me.  Catch me online!  IM me!  Do something to me!!

SN now days is:  Tasslehofl Momus

It's damn good to see you back around.  Find me so I can give you the low down on what's up!  

::snuggles::

Sylus Kurgen

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »
I've been asking around, but found very little luck on this.  If anyone knows how I can get in touch with the player of an old char who was known as Sidartha, I'd be much appreciated.  I got a map from Colleen's player and only found out recently the place I've had them ruling over is actually run by her character and I don't know if she still plays as the ruler of Millenia on the old Bellum map. Just need to clear the air on that as I haven't seen her around in my three years of being around the RDI and the Duels.
~ The Walker of Redemption's Road ~

Gavilean

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 12:18:01 AM »
Dawn,

It was so good to see you again after so many years. We sure do go back a long, long way.

Welcome to Dragon's Mark.

"My character was married multiple times (you know who you are), had children.."  Yes, Luthien and Gavilean were married by Xenograg in . . . um, in the fall of '94?  And Tristan is their son. I was hoping Luth had him.

Anyway, I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you come to enjoy writing and rping here. It would be nice to see Westridge's neighbor, Mountainside, thriving once again. :)

- - -

Sylus, I remember Sidartha well. We go back to early '94.  I think it was Malenia or perhaps Tara that she ruled.  The old map was posted here: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=  1495

Gav

QueenLuthien

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Thanks for the shouts :)
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2006, 01:00:55 PM »
Thanks to everyone who has replied either in this thread or in messages.  It is a good feeling to be remembered ..and so far no hate mail...thats a good sign.  Hey Tassl~ <hugs>

Another question tho... is this site based through AOL somehow? Or is it it's own entity? I could use some help figuring a few things out... like how did someone send me in IM ... was it because I was in a chat room? I dont currently use any other kind of IM program like ICQ or AOL.. haven't been on aol in near a decade.

Made my appearance in Dragon Tales folder..just to get my foot in the door. "The Dust and the Ice" thread.

Again, thank you for saying hi :)
@--`-,--{-----

Tasslehofl

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2006, 01:40:56 PM »
This place is totally on it's own now days.  The only affiliation with AOL it has (at the moment) is the dueling forum where it uses the AOL/AIM Private Rooms for the chat, and not the Flash Chat that is used over here (yet).

IM/PM's are sent through this site as well.  Just click on either someone's profile, or I think there's a button at the bottom of their post that says "PM" or private message, and that's how that's done.

A lot of people don't use AIM/AOL around here anymore.  The only affiliation with AOL I have now days is AIM 4.something... but that doesn't mean that you need it to play :)  Unfortunately (for the moment) it does mean you need it for the Duels, which I see you have already found.  

By all means, if ya have any more questions or anything, just PM me, or post here.. or whatever.

::snuggles::

It's nice to see that rose again, love.
~Q

Gavilean

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2006, 05:56:10 PM »
Just one point I'd like to add to what Tass said.

The IM's that you do while in the RDI are not absolutely private.  I'd download the new AIM 6.0 if you'd like to speak to anyone privately OOC.

As Tass said, yes, it's nice to see that rose again. I had forgotten about that.  I had been off AOL since around '98 when I brought Philippe to just write with Teleperien in a private area.

I don't think you'll get any hate mail here.  Even Gav didn't get any.  Not even from Tass!! ::grins:: Who, btw, kissed Gav in the Inn.

Taneth

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 12:05:35 AM »
In the thread "The Fall of One," this is related to the actions taken by Taneth in the Sonnet 44 thread "Needle in a haystack."  

The thread: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3621

The folder: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=198

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 08:23:25 PM »
Just for time-line reference, today would be the day when Jewell's visits to the cemetery in the "Skyler Jackson Chamberland" thread would begin.
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]

Sienna Dawn

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2007, 10:29:02 AM »
Much of Sienna's story evolved when she met Jake, and his player, at the RDI one night.    I want to thank the wonderful, talented and generous player behind this colourful character.  Si and her story wouldn't wouldn't be the same without them.  

If the story is from Jake's point of view it was written by, and cross-posted with the permission of, Jakes Player... so, as follows, if it is from Si's point of view, it was written and posted by me... and some are co-written.

RP scenes are copy/pasted from the log.. just as played.. so as not to lose anything in translation and, mostly, because I'm lazy.  :-D

Thank you to those responsible for this forum, for a haven for this hack of a writer/player to have a place to play... and to those wonderful writer/players who play here for the inspiration and just downright creative works posted for all to enjoy.

Si-Mun
"A ship is safe at harbour but...
that's not what ships are built for."

Azarath

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »
The topic "Among Death" is serving as brief background to the character. Please also feel free to use the posts like playables with less noteriety.

If you wish to get involved in the "story," although one does not exist terribly as of yet, I would prefer a separate topic so I may continue to use the other as an ongoing summary, when relevant. If you so choose, please send me a message so that I know you wish to interact. ;)

Thanks!

~Az's Player

Corlanthis Wystansayr

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 08:47:14 PM »
The 'Breaking a few eggs' thread is open to anyone that wishes to come by and bug Cor or even help with the lifting(!) whilst he's busy working on the place.
"LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR? IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?"