Author Topic: ((OOC Guest Book))  (Read 1274 times)

Panther

• Administrator
  • Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
((OOC Guest Book))
« on: June 07, 2005, 04:09:27 PM »
Do you have OOC Questions or Comments about one of the stories posted here?

Need to share OOC information about the stories taking place here?

Want to compliment an author?  

You can do so by replying to this topic.

"Even the maggot can serve a purpose in the right circumstance... "
Panther - Overseer of the madhouse that is the Red Dragon Inn.
Tales of the Cat

Nameless

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re: ((OOC Guest Book))
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 06:14:15 PM »
The Apothecary thread is open to anyone who would like to participate.
~Chaos and Order are not enemies, only opposites~

Takuya

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 08:31:50 PM »
anyone can come and post on my topic i realy need someone to post on my topic :wink:witch is the great fire war!!!!!

ok :D
i am XD001

Panther

• Administrator
  • Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 10:50:35 PM »
Originally posted in Apothecary

[quote:6a2e06f636="Warlord_of_Woe951"]Very interesting and ela-a-aborate for what I can see. If I had to rate this ss-sss-storyline, I would give it a 10/10. Great work  :P  :D  :lol:  :o  :)  :?[/quote]

"Even the maggot can serve a purpose in the right circumstance... "
Panther - Overseer of the madhouse that is the Red Dragon Inn.
Tales of the Cat

FireSong

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
In case...
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 01:39:17 PM »
Please remember that your character would not know that Firesong is not out to kill all the Slavers herself.   She will continue to claim that she is and will continue to fight with them as need be and at random.    :)

That is after I IM them, or they IM me, to see if we are both in the mood to free form role-play a fight at that particular time.   :)

Lucky Duck

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Vignette Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 09:58:38 PM »
The story posted there may or maynot be associated with Lucky. Right now, it's just an exercise to break some serious writer's block.  :?
"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath."
Michael Caine

Solar Girl

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 08:43:22 AM »
It's in my profile, but it bears repeating here.

Solar Girl is not, repeat, not based on any existing comic book character past or present, although there are definite homages.  Solar Girl is an original work.

She's also not from the same world as the characters as any comic, just so you know.
"When evildoers flex their might,
and darkness comes to play,
Solar Girl will shed her light,
and turn the night to day!"

Kaxyl

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
The Hunted - Free to Join
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 02:06:34 PM »
Anyone wishing to join my storyline 'The Hunted' may feel free to do so.  (Both Leti and Kaxyl are owned by one player.)

I currently do not have any plans for the characters to actually leave Rhy'Din, though they will likely try.  Instead, plans are for some baddies to show up looking for Leti and begin hunting her down there.  (These baddies will likely be a mix of high fantasy and Sci-Fi NPCs.)

Characters of any sort are more than welcome to join in the story, whether Sci-Fi like Kaxyl, high fantasy like Leti, modern, supers, etc.  I'm more than willing to work with anyone.

Sorry that the story is getting off to a slow start so far, but I wanted to get some background for my two characters into it for you.  I'll try to pick up the action in the next few posts and give some opportunities to join.  Feel free to post your own background and how they meet up with Leti and Kaxyl as we go.  (Perhaps your character has overheard their discussion and has a way to help.)

Thanks,
[b:68f24c01bd]--- Kaxyl ---[/b:68f24c01bd]
[i:68f24c01bd]Pronounced: Kayl  (rhymes with ale)[/i:68f24c01bd]

Maiden Rachelle Binks

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
A Fair maiden rides in.
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 10:23:23 PM »
Anyone who would want to join the story of Rachelle Binks in the thread "A Fair Maiden rides in" is welcomed to.

She is willing to talk to anyone, good or evil. (Yes, this young maiden has a wild side lol)

Just start a story with her and she will fallow up. ^__^

Love Alwayz!!
Angel of good and evil. I cannot choose. For, we are all good and evil.

**kisses**

And there's no turning back tonight, so kiss me one last time.

Brian Ravenlock

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2006, 07:47:58 AM »
In regards to the thread:

Ravenlock Rooms : Boarding & Japanese styled Bath House

This is an open thread to all who wish to drop on in. It will be a boarding house, and we will also have an outdoor Japanese style hot spring bathhouse (with retractable roof) for the tenants and locals as well. A Beer Garden will be set up on the roof of the building as well, for tenants and locals alike.

So feel free to drop in as a tenant, or a visitor. I am sure we can crank up some interesting stories and hilarious antics between the boarders, bathers and Beer Gardeners.
[i:b58126455b][b:b58126455b]"Respect---never came to those just waiting for it."[/i:b58126455b][/b:b58126455b]

Atheala Hidero-Ravenlock

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »
wow this place is big... and kinda confusing @.@  but all of you seem really fun to play with! I can't wait to visit the bathhouse. I'll see you all around!
[img:56481de9cb]http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20061130/06/a/c/6/ac674f21eefe0677644de28007100cb2200611300_full.jpg[/img:56481de9cb]

Tsorovan t' Baijan M'Hael

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 02:45:38 PM »
I am eager to hear input regarding my story. Anyone interested in following my story please go to "Brother of The Forest"

Thank you!
A prayer for those who have taken my preciousness of life, for my vengeance exceeds the temperament of a thousand angry Dragons! May your life end before we meet.

DevilishOne

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
GreenStone tales
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 03:16:09 PM »
I was just hoping someone would give a look at my new little posts, i worked hard on them, and was hoping someone would give me some feed back.

ty
Shea GreenStone [color=blue:feadc34301]Arwen en' Me'a ar' Mori[/color:feadc34301]

Taneth

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 05:59:51 PM »
The thread titled "Masquerade" is for anyone that wants to post their preparations or experiences for the Masquerade party on the twelfth.

JewellRavenlock

• Great Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 06:14:55 PM »
Charna, Grem..totally loving the thread you guys are doing!
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell [i:9013fa4f09]1984[/i:9013fa4f09]