Author Topic: OOC Discussion  (Read 3733 times)

Trystan

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »
The Beauty in artwork is that there is no limit as to the applications...

Say hello to the Funny Pages.
"Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with ketchup." ~ Sebastian

"Acheron; when it absolutely, positively must be destroyed overnight" - Fury

Darien Fenner

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 05:44:21 PM »
Greetings, all!

First off, thanks for making the Post such a success. I appreciate all the messages I've been getting immensely!

Second, I want to apologize that I haven't been updating as frequently as I like. This is partly because I have been incredibly busy, and partly because when I have combed through logs and forums, I haven't seen anything particularly public or news-worthy. So this is just a tiny reminder. I welcome story ideas! If you have a SL going that you want publicity for, by all means message me and I'll see if we can't work something out. Or, if you have a gossip article idea, or saw something really scandalous in one of the chats one day, don't hesitate to let me know!

All that aside, thanks for the readership, and I look forward to hearing/playing with you all in the future!
[img:56a64444ff]http://i.imgur.com/p4b4I.gif[/img:56a64444ff]

Paige Connelly

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 06:21:17 PM »
Hello Everybody,

If you have suggestions on who you would like to see the Post interview, or have questions you'd like us to ask during the interviews, please, do not be shy. Send Darien Fenner or myself a PM.

We'd love to hear from you!

Thanks

Misty

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 03:20:56 AM »
Oooh!  Ooooh!  Me!  And Psly!
Oh, I'll get it there.  You just provide the "it".

Delahada

• Deputy Director of Dickery
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • **** This Place
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »
rofl @ commercial break   :lol:

You guys crack me up.
[img:0168a49491]https://data.whicdn.com/images/293194969/original.gif[/img:0168a49491]

PrlUnicorn

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »
Rat Man. That was hilarious!  :lol:

Misty

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 07:06:24 PM »
I know!  I've been pointing it out to people for just that reason!  I was roooolling when I read that preview!

I think it was only missing one thing!

"Where does he get, that wonderful cheese. . ."
Oh, I'll get it there.  You just provide the "it".

Aolani Malvlasta

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 05:30:58 PM »
Not sure if this is the right place for it or not, but I about killed myself laughing over the commercial for Most Nefarious Villain. Especially the girl in the audience, "you are on television therefore you must be desireable!"

I am so going to have Aolani wear a T-Shirt supporting the show.
"Knowledge..the mother of lies..the nurse of abuse, infecting us with many pestilent desires, with a siren's sweetness drawing the mind to the serpent's tail of sinful fancies" (Sir Philip Sydney)
-Aolani, Siren of Forbidden Knowledge

Paige Connelly

• Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2010, 01:31:21 AM »
If anyone has a story that they think would go great in the RhyDin Files, please, send them in.

We love "crazy" characters! It's what makes life in RhyDin fun!

Aurelia

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
Hey! Just dropping a line to say thank you, thank you, thank you for that lovely bit of publicity for Hocus Pocus! My awe of your writing ability has just increased so much I have to keep it in a box just so my head doesn't explode!
[i:9b5aba39ae]These eight words the Rede fulfill:
"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will." [/i:9b5aba39ae]

BardGallant

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 10:41:10 PM »
Dear Post-People,
Can you please use your magical powers and make Dris reappear? He owes me money. Thanks. I appreciate it.

lol!  What's new?
[img:eea04645d3]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Robert-Sheehan-misfits-e4-21338922-500-264.gif[/img:eea04645d3]

Darien Fenner

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2010, 05:10:59 AM »
Hi, all!

A few reminders. Remember that the poetry contest deadline is April 28th. There is still plenty of time to get your work in! The other judges and I are dying to see what the whole of RhyDin has to offer, creativity-wise!

Also, if there is a fight you would like featured, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. I've been getting a bunch of requests, and you have no idea how immensely helpful those are!

That being said, I'm sure you'll notice I've been covering a loooot of fights and not so much news lately. There are two reasons for that. One, Madness is pretty much on everyone's minds lately, including me, and I absolutely love keeping up with the dueling crowd. They really are a lively bunch. And two, news-wise, I'm coming up kind of short lately. I don't know if it's a writer's block or if people just aren't into doing news-worthy things lately, but even though I've been scanning the forums, I can't always find something to report on. So this is another reminder: If you see something gossip-worthy or news-worthy that you think should be featured, please don't hesitate to let me know! I welcome suggestions!

All that aside, I am working on a few stories, and I hope to have those posted soon. I also have a few more ideas brewing, so hopefully I can kick this writer's block!

Thanks for the readership, folks!

Darien Fenner

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »
Several thank yous are in order.

One: Thank you very much to all of the electoral candidates I was able to get a hold of for agreeing to interview with me. I know that it was a little bit of a hassle for some of them, and I am greatly appreciative that they went out of their way to make time for the interview and to answer my questions. You guys rock!

Two: Thank you very much to the people who I approached for comments on the candidates and on recent stories, and thank you to the people who also helped offer more information regarding the election, the candidates, and the past elections. You know who you are.

Three: Thank you very much to the people who have continued to supply me with story and fight requests. Requests help immensely, especially when I have a lot on my plate and am not able to sift through the logs or the forums for a scoop.

The election articles are posted, and having been written by Fenner, who is notoriously analytical and opinionated when it comes to politics, you will notice that a lot of them (if not all of them) are extremely critical and possibly biased. For this reason, I have made sure to include as many of the actual interviews on that same thread to allow you and your characters to make an unbiased choice when it comes to who you would like to be elected as Governor.

All that said, I hope I never have to write eight articles and conduct three interviews in one and a half days ever again.

Thanks one more time, everybody!

BardGallant

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2010, 11:52:50 AM »
You should be giving yourself a hearty pat on the back (or eight), Fenner, my dear.  Those articles on the election candidates were a fabulous read.  I'm giddy to see what you've done with the interviews, mine included.  Had a blast playing that scene with you too.  Can't wait to see what else Mr. Opinionated has to say during the course of the election.
[img:eea04645d3]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Robert-Sheehan-misfits-e4-21338922-500-264.gif[/img:eea04645d3]

Warlock

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »
I'm sad that I won't be getting to do any more election stuff (at least for this year!) with you, but I'm very happy we got to interview and discuss together.  It's been a delight working with you, and I hope we get to do more stories together in the future. =)

P.S.  Your election interviews and articles all rock!  Must've been hard work, I know, but you totally kicked ***!