Author Topic: Out of the Motley and in the mundanes ((OOC))  (Read 5849 times)

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 10:38:05 AM »
A few points:

1. It seems you all want Lirssa to go get her friends to help, but no one has volunteered to be that friend, so going with NPCs.

2. The post for July 19th is likely to be late.

Last but not least, thanks to those reading and especially to those voting!  It's been an interesting challenge with you all making the choices for Lirssa.  Lots of fun!
Cirque du Soliel contortionist -- skills similar to Lirssa's

"Anyone can handle a bad girl. It's the good girls men should be warned against." - David Niven

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
Latest CYOA news.  Working out my bizarro schedule with Locke's player :: many waves of thanks to Locke's player:: means there will not be a post for Wednesday, July 22.  However, there will be a post in the late evening hours of Sunday, July 26.

Thanks!

"Anyone can handle a bad girl. It's the good girls men should be warned against." - David Niven

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 12:31:53 AM »
Okay, so later evening hours than I anticipated.  The first portion owes many debts of gratitude to Locke's player for taking the time to Live RP.

Locke DVestavio

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »
Thanks for letting me tag along! I look forward to seeing where things go next. :)

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »
Okay, having a tie stumped me, so no post for Wednesday.  Sorry.  My grand experiment seems to have "gang aft agley."  Thanks to all who read, participated, and voted.  Sunday evening will have the next post, which will likely be the grand conclusion to this foray.

Thanks again!

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »
Thanks to Lucky's player for the RP which produced the scene that can be found here: Ergo

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 07:47:16 PM »
Just to help with time line awareness, the last posts of Doing Right the Wrong Way, and the post of Two Steps Back, One Step Forward happened in mun time period of Sept 1-2.

Thanks!

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 11:42:54 PM »
Hypothermic Lullabye was only possible by the generous time and exceptional talent of Ali al Amat, Kyrie Elision, and Fio Helston.  I am very grateful to them for such a wonderful night of Live RP.

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »
Since more of Lirssa's acrobatics, or what she is trying to learn, is becoming a point of contention, I'm going to share some links to Cirque du Soliel performances here that are the inspiration of her abilities or what she is trying to learn.

By the way, if you have never seen a Cirque du Soliel show, it is really a fabulous performance of music, art, and athletic talent.

Abilities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzFKoTxbETo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz8pzts1bwM
Edited to add more extensive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv5gOmpevdU&NR=1

Learning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwrBT7gpaVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drLx2-7tQKM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdqqssM3TW8&feature=related

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 01:16:18 PM »
Many thanks to Kyrie Elision's player for sharing her character, her talent, and her time!

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »
In the adapted play of Twinkle, Twinkle's second post  -- with thanks to the player of Ali al Amat -- I did not alter narration from the live play.  There were things in there that Lirssa could not know, but I felt were important to the story.  Therefore, I hope you will not mind, and in fact may enjoy, the alternating viewpoints.

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 12:31:46 PM »
There are two threads in other folders (thanks to those hosts!)

A visit to the Smiths found in Expressions of Hope Visits: Faith and trust

A visit to Mister Jolly at Rumors Mill Visits: Reap what you sow

Thanks!

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »
Pajama Party 12/3/2010 attire:

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 11:01:24 AM »
Lirssa will soon be going to school.  I will be posting periodically of her adventures there, a place where she is decidedly a fish out of water.  The thread is tentatively open.  What does that mean?  It means if you would like to take part in some fashion, please PM or email.  The school has security, so if you want your big baddie to cause trouble, we'd need to talk about it.  If you want to have your kid character be a friend or enemy of Lirssa's in school, we'd need to be working from the same perspective on school rules and environment.  If you want to be a teacher, the same thing.  So, please let me know if you'd like to take part.

Otherwise, I'll be using Rush lyrics to set the theme of each post, because I like the idea and their music took me through a lot of school troubles.

Lirssa Sarengrave

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »