Author Topic: A Runner in Rhydin.  (Read 705 times)

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: A Runner in Rhydin.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »
"Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish..."

Eastern Island of Delgorga. Triremes launch port.
Warlord Zukuz' Antari's speech to his five thousand
troops preparing to depart.

"And that is why I say to you it is your right, by birth to take what is surely due. We were not born to be carpenters, or farmers. We were born as warriors, soldiers! It is by our birthright that we take what is ours to have! We will strike deep into the main coast. We will plunder their riches, their women! We will feast upon their livestock and drink hearty of their ales and wine! We will strike fear into them! We will conquer their lands, their lives and their dreams! We will show the world that there is reason to fear that which is from across the sea! We will..."

Zukuz' gave pause at a curious sound hovering over the tree line of the beach. Litterally. "What in the.."

Three AH-6, 'little bird' helicopters popped up over the tree line. As the thousands of troops stood dumbfounded on the beach at the technological marvel upon the sky, they made for fish in a barrel as the saying goes. A rain of mini-gun fire cut into the lines of soldiers. The 7.62 ammunition cutting them down like blades of grass upon a tractor's clean cut of a lawn. Rocket pods let loose upon the defenseless triremes set in a row at the docks. Swords and spears, meant nothing against the fire power of the small maneuverable attack helicopters. Buzzing along the shoreline, row after row of fleeing soldiers were laid to their final resting place.

Zukuz' grabbed up a large crossbow as he growled. Looking over his once magnificent army now laying in ruin. Fleeing into the tree line while so many laid dead or bleeding upon the beach. As one of the helicopters came about quick and moved upwards along the beach barely two feet off the ground, he lowered to a knee and aimed the large crossbow. "Come to thy' spawn of hell.. I welcome thy death unto' this life... I spit at thee'!"

As twin mini-guns opened fire upon the Warlord's position, a single steel tipped arrow was let free into the air. The Warlord's last sight was that of the small helicopter sweeping over him and darting upwards into the air.

"I curse' ith the'..."
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 04:09:17 AM »
WestEnd.
Closing Time...

A press through the door and out of the cold air. Moving across the flooring toward the bar with that unique coffin shaped guitar case in hand. Marek gave a glance about the dimly lit establishment, if it could be called such. The stench of bad booze, bad breath and bad hygiene. Settling the guitar case on top of the bar and proceeding to tap the digital lock with a fingertip as the bartender started in walk his way with a wave of his bar towel and glass in hand. "No.. no.. we're closing. No music now. Go on.. "

A soft click and the latches released upon the guitar case. Slowly the lid was lifted as a rather muscled, blue gremlin walked into the dive of a bar. A cigar spit from his rather razor like teeth as he looked around, left to right and back again with a big grin. "I like this place, let's burn it." Before the bartender could retort, Marek spun on the heel of his boot and tossed the buff gremlin a mossberg cruiser shotgun. A pair of MP9 submachine guns in turn were pulled from the guitar case. 'Blue' started in on a patron with the business end of his shotgun, sending the bright eyed man backwards into a tumble from his chair as blood splattered the patron next to his former card partner. Marek spun around in a quick twist, casting a spray of bullets into stunned patrons. Some tried to duck and cover, while others moved to pull pistols.

When the submachine guns ran dry of ammunition, they were dropped and Marek's hands dug into the coffin shaped guitar case once more. Pulling free a pair of beretta 93R auto pistols. Between the spray of 9mm ammunition and 12 gauge fire, it truly was a brilliant display of death. Some painted their master pieces with that of a brush stroke of paint. Some artists painted with bullets and blood.

When Blue's shotgun ran dry of shells, he leapt onto a table and then jumped at a fleeing man. A few good whacks with the butt' end of the shotgun to drop the man to the ground. "Die.. die die Diediedie!!!" With each whack of the shotgun, more blood oozed from the man's head. Groans and grumbles here and there about the bar. Silenced by a Five-seveN pistol ringing out as a round was placed into each groaning mans chest and head. Execution style. Not a man to be left standing. Not a man to be left alive. Not this night.

As quietly as it was opened, the coffin shaped guitar case was eased closed once more with a quiet double click. Sliding it free of the bar, Marek turned to head for the door as Blue dropped the bashed up and quite bloody shotgun. A fresh cigar offered down at the gremblin as Marek gave a soft nod of his head and stepped out into the night with his friend.

"And shepherds we shall be.. for thee my Lord.. for thee..." Whispered Marek as Blue offered up a lit match for him to use in lighting his cigar to life.

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 05:38:24 AM »
"So this is it?"

Marek gave a slow nod of his head across the table to the vampire sitting there. "I knew someday this would come to pass. I merely thought I'd perhaps live another hundred years or two. Perhaps even have a third wife before my time came to an end, Mr. Kharune." "Understandable." Nodded Marek again, as he lit the cinnamon cigar between his lips. A couple puffs taken, before the cigar was eased from his lips. "When you've been through a lot, you start to believe you're gonna make it for the long haul. The days flow into weeks. The weeks into months and the months into years. Before you know it, you've lived longer then most.. if not all of your friends." The vampire gave a slight nod to this. "True. Tell me Mr. Kharune, have you ever loved?" Marek perked a smirk as he flicked some cigar ash over the side of the table. "Yeah. A few times I think. Never worked out in the end though. Was even married once and long ago. Little girl too. Worked a lawful job even. Things happened though. A good life lost in a split second. A few women in the years after. But none that stayed." The vampire nodded slowly as he lowered his wine glass to the table. "I see. I was in love too once. She wasn't my first, or my second wife even. She was a young beauty, maybe nineteen years of age. Of a time long ago as well. A time before I became what you see before you now, Mr. Kharune. She was a dark haired beauty indeed. Young, innocent as I was back then. But as in your experience, it didn't last. Killed by bandits that wanted more then money one night." "Sorry for your loss." Commented Marek. "Thank you, Mr. Kharune. Do you believe in a God, Mr. Kharune?" Marek gave a flick of cigar ash over the side of the table once more. "Yeah, unfortunately." The vampire nodded with a brief smile. "Perhaps I'll see of that dark haired beauty again." "Perhaps." "I've been quite the evil sort since those days of long ago, Mr. Kharune. The ride has to end somewhere though, doesn't it?" Marek perked a sad smile. "Yeah, it always does. Sooner or later." "Do me a favor, Mr. Kharune?" Marek nodded slowly toward the vampire. "Pray for me."

In the blink of an eye, a Para Ordnance Colonel .45 caliber pistol was pulled from a holster at his back. The clip' held fourteen rounds, though only one would be needed. Ammunition he'd used for things of Myth and Legend before. Ammunition from the Kerbero Corporation. A special mixture indeed to create the unique rounds. As a single shot rang out, the vampire slumped forward onto the table. No flash of light. No brilliant puff of ash. He was simply dead.

Marek got up from the table. Sliding the pistol under his leather jacket as he moved for the door. The cigar slid back between his lips. A mutter of words around the cinnamon smoke escaping his lips. A quiet prayer for a lost soul.

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »
"Do you realize how annoying you even are?"

Marek shook his head as he stepped toward the vampire crawling upon the ground. "I mean seriously. What makes you any different from a leech? Honestly? You suck blood, yes, but you also kill. So technically, that makes you worse then a leech doesn't it, fang boy?" The vampire spit blood at Marek's approach and growled. "We are stronger.. better.. we should be Gods over the mortals. Sheep they are. All of them!" Marek shook his head as he drew with in a couple steps of the vampire. "Sheep? Not all are as easily killed as others. And if it is sheep you seek, you've only found a Shepherd here." The para ordnance colonel .45 caliber was leveled on the vampire. "Welcome to the new world. The one where weapons have caught up with your kind." A single shot rang out from the .45. Upon impact to the vampire his flesh started to burn from the inside out, due to the ultra violet rays from the unique bullet. Tucking the pistol under his leather jacket and giving one last shake of his head at the rotted burnt up corpse before him on the ground. "Ashes to ashes.. dust to dust."

Irritated, Frustrated and Annoyed.

To think he left Seattle back on his home world sometimes to come to this one. Everything's the same here. Except more carry swords then they do guns like back home. Still scum. Still wannabe killers and thugs. Still the egotistical and the worthless. Was this city really that different from the one back home? In a word, no.

"What a world."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 05:14:49 AM »
"I hate it when people chew loudly. They chew and chew and make so much noise with each bite. Slapping their lips together. Like a horse. I hate it when the rich think that because they are so wealthy, they are above the law. Above the common man. That they live above our standards. I hate a lot of things in life. I have a lot of pet peeves I guess you could say. Does that make me a bad man? A bad person? Does it mean I'm less of a human being? You can't pay me off. I have money. You can't poison me. I have what's considered modern tech back on my world, inside of me. You can run, but you'll only die tired."

Marek slid the hammer back upon the Beretta 93R auto pistol. Designed custom of course, like so many of his guns. Set to single rate of fire, rather then auto double round burst. Twenty round clip, yet one didn't need twenty bullets to end a life did they?

"You know, it's nice to wack a mortal once in a while. The special ammunition I get for vampires, demons and the like costs a pretty penny, chummer."

"She's alive!"

"Yeah.. she is chummer. But rape is rape."

"I was drunk.. I didn't know what I was doing.. you can't hold me.."

"Responsible? Yeah, I can. You crossed the line from small tricks to the darker side of life. Sure, the woman will live from being brutally raped by you in your stupidity and ignorance, but she'll have that memory for many years to come. Don't worry though. You'll have this memory for a few seconds only."

The beretta pistol was leveled and a single shot rang out in the early morning streets near the markets. Marek simply walked away from the body. Tucking the pistol under his leather jacket as he stepped off down the street for West End.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 04:28:43 AM »
"When we reach the city's shores we will ravage their docks! We will take of their women! We will plunder their homes and all they hold!"

Shouting to the cheers of the men onboard the galleon, the Captain motioned to the crows nest so that they could signal the other three ships of the small fleet. The wind was with their sails. Their cannons at the ready. Sword and flintlock pistol sharp and loaded. Content on taking what they believed to be theirs.

They didn't pay much attention to the simple looking and by comparison, tiny fishing boats they were coming across four miles off shore. Marek shifted the nets from his lap. The cinnamon scented cigar between his lips puffed upon as he reached over to flick a signal switch on a small communication device. The half dozen tiny fishing boats gave pause to tending to their nets in the waters. Blankets were shoved aside and rocket launchers were taken up. A quick aim and rockets howled off at the galleons. Explosions tore holes into the vessels near the water line. Sinking was quick to come soon after. Men shouting and yelling as they entered the water.

The water that by the 'fishing boats' had been filled with chum and blood to attract sharks.

A few would try to climb aboard life boats, but a single rocket propelled into their side ended such possibilities of escape of the water.

Marek lowered an empty launcher to the boat, sliding his cigar free of his lips with a smirk perking. "Ash to ash.. dust to dust."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »
"Clip." Came the nearly three foot tall bluish gremlin known as Archimedes. Or as some called him, Blue.

Marek tossed over a clip from the driver's seat before reaching down to shift again as the restored 1969 camaro ss tore down the road. Blue slid the new twenty round magazine into the Five-seven pistol and hung then out the window to open fire on the pursuing van. "What else ya got I can throw at those drekheads?" Another five shots rang out from the gun in Blue's hand. Muscled shifted along his ripped form. Short, yes, muscled and fit, definitely was the gremlin. His stocking white hat flicked in the wind as Marek reached back after another shift of gears and pulled a mossberg cruiser shotgun from the back seat. "Here, try this." Emptying the pistol, Blue dropped it on the floor by his boots before snagging up the shotgun and pausing a moment. "It loaded?" Marek glanced aside to Blue with a raised brow. "Who do you think you're riding with chummer?" Blue smirked and poked half his frame out the window. A thunderous shot rang out as the shotgun was let loose on the van behind them. Three more blasts were let loose before Blue cursed.

"They get you?" Asked Marek as down shifted into a turn. Blue slid back into the passengers seat after emptying the shotgun with another two shots rang out. "No! I lost my god damn cigar!" Marek chuckled and shook his head. The back window shattered suddenly as sedan pulled infront of the van behind them and a man on the driver's side let loose with a MP5 submachine gun. Marek grumbled. "I just detailed this car, damn it. Blue, check the case in the back seat." Blue dove into the back and flicked the leather case open with a grin perking his lips. "Oh hell yes!" Pulling a pair of MP-9's free and immediately letting loose with the automatic submachine guns. "Muhahahahha!" 9mm ammunition peppered the sedans windshield until blood spat onto the window from impact of bodies seated in the front of the car. At the next turn, the sedan went into a hotdog vendor's cart and flipped into a brilliant spectacle in the air to impact into a store front.

"Damnnnnnnnnn... that was awesome!" Shouted Blue as he was grinning ear to ear nearly. "Van still back there?" Inquired Marek. "Yup." Nodded Blue from the back seat. "Grenades." Marek tossed what looked like a square compact disc case to Blue in the back seat. Blue opened the case and smirked, pulled two out. "Did I mention how awesome it is to hang out with you?" A pull of the pin from both grenades and Blue gave his best baseball pitch, not at the van but just ahead of it. The first explosion caused the van driver to swerve to the right, which in turn lead him directly into the second grenade as it exploded and flipped the van over twice before coming to a rest hard on it's side.

"We clear?" Asked Marek. "Yup." Responded Blue as he slipped up into the passenger seat. "So, you wanna catch a movie and some grub?" Asked Blue as he opened the glove box before him and pulled free a pair of cinnamon scented cigars. "Let's change cars first." Smirked Marek.

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 04:32:50 AM »
"We will seek out! We will convert those unworthy! We will drive a path through this hour of misfortune and unguided leadership! We shall rise up and take that which is ours! We will show them what real rulers are! We will kill those of lesser value and in turn build on the strong, not that of the weak. The weak shall perish. The strong shall in'..."

The speaker paused suddenly as a hole appeared in his forehead from the bullet just entering and then just as quickly exiting through the back of his skull. Brain matter splattered on those standing near. Nine hundred and fifty-two yards away laid Marek a top a building. The sniper rifle lowered aside gently as he lifted a detonator in hand.

"Ash to ash.. dust to dust.."

With a click, the mob was cast into the arms of death as explosions rippled through the streets around them. Technology was a fun thing at times.

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »
"We will turn others to our cause! We will take back the night as it belongs to us! We will embrace our..." The Vampire suddenly paused as the door bell rang.

"Pizza!"

A blink from the clan leader at those gathered, growling as he tapped a fingertip to the table before him. "Who..ordered a damn Pizza!?!?" The door bell rang again. "Pizza here! Hot and fresh!" "Oh good god! Somebody answer the damn door already and let's get on with the meeting!"

A brute of a vampire moved for the door and after unlatching it slid it open to peer outside. "We didn't order any stinking pizza, get lost or get torn to pieces punk." The man outside smiled. "You first."

A HK-UMP submachine gun slid into view as the stock was locked into place. The thirty round magazine started to go to work as the trigger was pulled. The speical ammunition made for 'things that go bump in the night' flew forth in an eruption of fire from the weapon. The special combination of garlic, ultraviolet, holy water, silver and several other components.. gave the rounds quite the deadly affect. As vampires dropped like flies in the sun, Marek was speaking with each step forward into the room at the retreating vamps.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

As the submachine gun ran dry of the special ammunition, Marek pulled free from a pair of holsters at his thighs twin Para Ordnance Colonel .45 calibers. Carrying the same ammunition, Marek wasted no time in continuing his 'cleaning' of the room. As one pistol ran empty, it was dropped as three hand blades slid out from the back of his left hand in an arch. Fluid in motion and with the aid of boosted reflexes, a drop and spin would effectively slice of a vampire's arm free of the shoulder. As the second pistol was found to run empty as well, three hand blades slid free from his right hand.

With the boosted reflexes, that vampire quickness became more evenly matched. Yay for technology and Marek's homeworld. Slicing and dicing the remaining vampires as they shot forth for him. An arm severed here, a leg there and a head or two.. or three in turn would fall to the flooring.

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti."

Taking out a hanky, Marek cleaned the blood and flesh from the blades before just as quick, they'd retract back into his hands. As he turned to leave, a small device was left on the table. Once he was a block away, an explosion would ripple through the building and flames ate of the remains.

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 06:07:31 AM »
The shotgun went off again. Effectively blowing out the man's other knee as he rolled in pain upon the floor. His own blood soaking up the carpeting.

"We can find you. We can kill you!"

Marek shoot his head down at the man crawling on the floor in his own pooling blood. "Find me? You and others like you don't have to find me. I'll find you. I don't care about your lives. I don't care about your pathetic cries for help. I don't care who you are in life. If you've crossed that thin line? I'll find you. I'll serve justice where others are afraid to go. I don't have the moral conundrums that so many seem to have when it comes to killing those that deserve it. You're scum. You're wasted space. You're not worth two squirts from a goose's ass. You prey on the weak. You harm the innocent. You think you can get away with it. For what? Money? Power? You make me sick. All of your kind. Don't matter who you are. Human, Vampire, Demon, or other. You harm the innocent. You will all get to know me sooner or later. I'll cut you down, shoot you up and burn you from existence."

"Who are you? Some kind of self proclaimed god or something man?"

"No. I'm no God. But he does have my number. And he left me a message about you. About the sick things you've been doing. About the girls you've broke. About the drugs you've sold. About the innocents you've destroyed."

"What the hell you talking about man!?!? There is no such thing as god!"

"Unfortunately for your sake, there is. But he's not here tonight. Just his vengeance."

The shotgun rang out again. Center mass. Ripping up the man's chest with the close contact hit. Marek laid the shotgun over a shoulder, shaking his head at the new corpse. Turning he stepped out of the home and into the street.

"Ash to ash, dust to dust."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 06:29:50 AM »
"I miss the way things used to be. Calm, quiet and peaceful." Marek gave a sigh as he sat back in the couch with a shift of the phone to his right ear.

"Aye. I miss dem' days of old too, Marek. The world give'ith and the world take'ith away. All in dey' blink of an eye. Ye' simply have ta' pick up wit' what life has left ye' with and move forward."

"Yeah, I guess. Seems I'm doing what I was born for."

"We all have our callin' lad. Everyone and everything has a purpose. Some are born wit' dey' gift ta' take life. Fer' some of us it comes with little thought. With nae' any emotion or bad dreams there after."

"I know a few I think can call friends here. A few maybe even close ones."

"Tis' good ta' have friends. Even if ye' only have just enough ta' count on one hand, it's enough if they're truly friends, lad. I got yer little friend, Blue I think his name be, letter the other day. Said ye' were a bit down on yerself though I nae know why. You're do'in what God needs ye' too. Worlds, planets be full of evil. So many play'n the roll of sheep and so few Shepherds out der' ta watch over them. Plenty 'o killers, rapists, drug dealers and would be' thugs. God needs his Shepherds. Only difference now from times of old? Well, nowadays' his Shepherds carry guns instead of a stick. The wolves have become tougher, meaner, but they still can be killed. Be it regular or some fancy ammunition for them things dat' go bump in dey' night. Not everyone believes in God. Ye' just remember, he believes in you and what you must do."

"I miss my mother. Been too many years to count, but miss her. I'll talk to you again alright?"

"Aye." Came the voice on the other end. The man with the gray beard stood from the chair and pulled his long coat around himself as he moved for the ship being boarded by passengers. "I'll see ye' soon, son."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 06:34:08 AM »
"You walk into a room full of Demons and you think you're going to just walk away?"

Marek nodded back at Therm. "Yeah, I kinda think I will. I bet you I can make all your lives painful without using a special blade or any techno' enhanced bullets either." Therm glanced over his shoulder at several other demons who where chuckling in their human encased forms. Looking back at Marek with a smirk at his lips. "You really are something, Marek. You think you don't have to answer to anyone don't you? You think you can just do whatever you want and there's no price to pay." Marek shook his head slowly. "Always a price. Not everyone likes the price they have to pay but that's life. So I'll ask again. You boys wanna just try to slip back to Hell by yourselves or do I have to help you pack your bags for the trip?"

"You're arrogant, Marek. Arrogant, vengeful, stupid and chaotic." Marek lifted a hand and held up a finger as he ticked off the names one by one. "Yeah, yes, not really and probably. But back to you guys, you gonna go or do I have to send you?" "You ain't no Angel, just a punk with some gadgets!" Shouted a demon to Marek's left. Marek waved a hand at the demon. "You should really try brushing your teeth when masking yourself in human form you know? I mean, damn man, talk about stank breath. I bet since leaving Hell you haven't been laid once right?" Marek tucked a hand into his jeans pocket and worked out a small tin. "Tick-tac? It's peppermint?" "Screw you!" Shouted the demon.

"Fine. But don't blame me for your lack of booty." Therm growled. "Enough! I say we simply tear you apart, Marek." Marek held up a finger at Therm. "Can I have a minute?" He moved over and pulled a chair out from a table. Proceeding then to stand on it and slid his lighter free from his leather jacket. Therm laughed. "Going to have a last smoke, Marek?" "Not exactly, Therm." Spoke Marek as the lighter came to life and he lifted it upwards into the air, right below a heat sensor. "You guys stink, how about a bath to wash those sins right out of your skins?"

Therm laughed as did several other demons as the sprinkler system came to life. Water poured out over them all. After a moment though, the laughter paused sharply and screams perked forth about the room. Flesh started to burn off of the demons as they dropped to the flooring.

"I might of tampered with the water system in the building here. You boys have any idea how hard it is to Bless large amounts of water?" Therm growled as he lay on the floor. His human flesh peeling away with burn like marks playing over his face and arms. "You! You damn..! You.." Marek nodded as he got down from the chair, water dripping off his leather jacket. "Yeah, Holy Water sucks don't it? Listen, it's been nice chatting with you but enjoy the trip back down south okay? Oh and don't come back. Next time I'll lock you away in a mirror for the rest of eternity."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 07:39:28 PM »
Marek impacted the wall so hard it left an indent. A groan perked his lips as he slowly moved to get up off the flooring of the warehouse. "You know, that really hurt." The demon, standing all fifteen feet high growled downward at Marek. Grabbing a support beam and tearing it free to toss at him. A quick duck and shift to the side with boosted reflexes saved Marek a headache. Literally.

"You're starting to piss me off, big tall and ugly." The beast swung it's head in low, trying to bite Marek in the face or shoulder. A quick reflex of his hand from his leather jacket would impact with the side of the demon's face. Sending him stumbling back several steps. Marek perked a smirk as he shifted the brass knuckles in his hand with holy inscription all over it. "Hurts don't it? You deserve it gruesome. You ate my forty-five pistol, you bastard. You have any idea how long it took me to custom that thing just right?"

Marek drew the Blessed Templar Sword from the scabbard at his back. "Now, be a nice demon and just friggen die already. I'm late for my part time job, numb nuts." As the beast charged, Marek put his boosted reflexes to work again. Indeed a perk from his home world's technology. A quick dodge and shift of step as he brought the sword upwards and then downward in turn to sever the right forearm of the demon with a blood curdling scream from the creature.

As the beast charged him again, he prepared with the sword for another attempt to sever a limb and in turn slow the creature down. But this time the demon leapt upwards at the last second and into the rafters above Marek. "Okay, not fair." Grumbled Marek as he looked upwards at the beast growling at him. He gave a whistle and a pat at his side, as if calling a dog to him. "Here boy.. come here. Come let the Rev' deliver you from evil and all that jazz."

The demon tore a section of the ceiling free with it's teeth and one handed tossed it downward at Marek. As Marek stepped to the side, the beast suddenly leapt downward and using it's tail knocked Marek into a support beam as he was busy avoiding the falling debris. The Templar's Sword went skidding along the concrete flooring several paces away. A shake of his head as Marek shifted upwards against the bent beam. Catching claws to his leather jacket and being lifted into the air as the demon growled lowly at him as it snarled, showing rows of teeth.

"I just had this leather jacket fitted you piece of.. oh for the love of.. forget this. Not I'm really ticked off ugly." Three hand blades shot out and curved over Marek's hands. A common item to have installed back on his world. Given the closeness the creature had lifted Marek into, it was a quick slash to first cut of the creature's arm and then at the same time nearly it's head with his other hand's blades.

As Marek was dropped by the loose limb, he rolled out to the side and popped up to give a good one two punch with the hand blades but found the beast laying upon the hard flooring of the warehouse. A thick dark blood oozed from where it's head once laid atop it's neck. The hand blades retracted into Marek's hands as he stepped closer, digging a hand into an inside pocket of his leather jacket to work out a scented cigar.

Partly used already, he patted himself down for a match and once found struck it up. Lighting the cinnamon scented cigar with a few puff before a flick of the match to the ground to step on. Taking out a small plastic bottle and proceeding to pour the holy water over the carcass. Three puffs taken from the scented cigar before it was tossed to the demon's form. Instantly igniting the holy water and setting the beast aflame.

A few minutes later, the quick burning carcass had been turned to nothing more then a deep black ash.

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2012, 12:31:33 PM »
"So, let me get this straight." The roughly three foot tall blue gremlin shifted the scented cigar between his teeth as the white stocking cap slid over a muscled shoulder. "You bought a bar?" Marek shook his head as he removed the top to the second smirnoff blueberry lemonade bottle and handed it off to Blue. "No, I paid into a partnership for a bar. It's called The Grumpy Gator Bar and Grill. Southern food and other things, drinks and it's right here on this planet. Not on my home planet. The main guy is a decent sort, needs maybe a little help with women but he's a good soul kinda guy." Blue slid his cigar out of his mouth and took a drink before glancing back at Marek. "Can I come by anytime I want?" "Yes." "Can I drink for nothing?" "Yes, Blue." "Is there any hot chicks that come to this bar?" "Yes, there is." "Sweet, I'm in."

"Just leave the one gal, Callie." "Why?" "Cause she reminds me of my daughter, around the same age and such." "Oooohhh. Mmm.. okay. I'll leave that one alone. Hey, I'm sorry about the sixty-nine camero." Marek nodded with a forced smile. "Comes with the job, Blue. I just wish she hadn't rolled that many times. She might of been salvageable." "Yeah.. and if she didn't have that many bullet holes in her exterior. Not to mention the engine. That kinda really killed her." Marek gave Blue a pat on the back. "The chevelle refit you did looks nice. Nineteen-seventy right?" Blue gave a nod with a slow perking grin. "Yup! Tweaked her engine to give you some more horsepower and make her quicker off the line. But that's not why I called ya' to come by, amigo." Blue moved along the warehouse in his boots toward the back. Marek perked a brow and proceeded after him in step.

When Marek moved through the doorway of a dividing wall his lips perked into a slow grin.

"You like her?" Blue inquired as he moved along side the heavily modified dodge ram. "I put a big steel ram on the front to push anything out of the way. She's got an armored hull and the wheels have steel plates to protect them. On the hood I mounted four browning machine guns. Along each side mounted at the back is a vulcan gatling gun. And just in case that's not enough to keep the road clear ahead of you, I mounted six RPG-7 rocket launchers to the roof. All the weapons are linked to a control console inside the truck that you or the passenger can utilize. She's been converted for fuel cells so she'll go farther and longer then she ever would of on gasoline. She's got a winch in front and back, a satellite link up to the computer and even a couple adjustable cup holders. A few special surprises I packed in her as well."

"Blue, it's a four by four from Hell." "You like it?" Asked Blue. "I love it." Said Marek.

Blue perked a grin and reached into a pocket on his overalls. Pulling out a pair of keys and tossing them to Marek, who caught them quick with his boosted reflexes. "Blue, you're an Angel gifted to fix things." Blue nodded as he leaned against the beast of a truck. "Hey, when you're good, you're good. I've got a second truck in the works crafted to my liking. In the mean time I've got something similar to this but in a down sized car version. Hey, a gremlin's gotta get around right?" Marek grinned and gave a nod. Tossing the bottle in his hand over a shoulder as he moved for the truck.

"Let's go for a ride."

Marek Kharune

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 02:22:13 PM »
Marek eased the black and white Indian trike motorcycle into a pause near the bar. Sliding off the bike and giving a look up and down the street. Unzipping his leather jacket and for a moment laying his left hand to the sawed off double barrel held to the leather holster at his thigh. A smirk perked his lips before he slid his hand away and moved to push on into the Lycan bar.

A man with sunglasses on moved to greet him. A wicked scar ran the right side of the man's face. "You know we only allow the best of the best in here." Spoke the man as he drew near Marek. "Yeah? Why the hell they let you in then?" Perked Marek with a smile. The two gave each other a warm hug as they chuckled some. "You look like hell, Tommy. Things that good for the gang?" Tommy grinned and slid his sunglasses off his eyes to fold and tuck into a pocket of his leather vest. "Some days are worse then others. Bit of trouble lately about. I'll let the Prez' tell you on that though. He's in back if you wanna catch him. You owe me a drink remember." Tommy gave a pat to Marek's back as he moved for the bar. Marek smirked. "As I recall, you still owe me a drink for the last time I helped you out."

"In this part of town for a few?" Spoke a man moving for Marek offering a hand. Marek took the hand in a firm shake before releasing. "Alex, been a while. Things all right?" Alex gave a light nod. "Vampire biker gang in the area is stirring trouble. You know how it is. Old rivals and all. Their new prez' Luis is hell bent on owning the streets around this part of town. Even though the Lycan bikers have held them for the past twenty years. Got some new vamp helping him. Filling his head with ideas it seems. Do this, do that and forget about what happens cause of it. I've got to go check on a shipment coming into the docks. Being the Sergeant at Arms keeps me busy these days. You take care and I'll catch up with you soon." Another firm handshake between the two before Alex moved off and Marek glanced over the other bikers about before moving for the back.

Pushing past a pair of bat wings and into the back office with a slow smile at his lips as he caught Lucious and Helen. "You two gonna kiss all morning or you gonna get some work done?" Helen smiled over at Marek as she slid from Lucious lap and into her own chair. "Hey, Marek. Long time no see." Lucious grinned with a laugh as he slapped his knee. "Hell, look who's come to pay us a visit. Demons and what not haven't got you yet I see." Marek gave them a nod with a smirk perking his beard. "Naw, ain't got me yet. I guess I'm just too stubborn to die is all. How's your son?" Lucious smirked and gave a nod. "Patrick's all right. Found himself a pretty human gal. Amanda is her name. He's kept busy with her lately." "She know what he is?" Inquired Marek. Helen gave him a smile and a nod. "Yeah, she knows. Guess us plane human girls are just smitten with the big bad wolf type." She gave a wink over at Lucious, who chuckled. "Like father like son as they say, Marek. You know I sure could use a few thousand rounds of those UV bullets you use, Marek. Help me clean up this recent Vampire mess going on." Marek gave a light nod. "Yeah, I heard when came in. New prez of their biker gang has some visions of command and conquer or something like that." Lucious nodded. "It's this John. He's an older sort. Honestly I think he'll get Luis to push as hard as he can and take things over and then he'll just kill him and take the reins. I could use another gun hand if you're available, Marek."

Marek shook his head some. "Your feud shouldn't involve me, Lucious. But I'll see if I can get a few hundred rounds of the UV bullets to you in a couple days. They give you a run for your money, I might stop by." Marek perked a grin as his arms slid over his chest in fold. "I'm still good about here, right?" Lucious gave a nod with a smile from Helen and then back at Marek with a nod and smile. "Yeah, you're still an honorary member, Kharune. Come on, let's have a drink and we can catch up on the past two years."