Author Topic: Coming Home  (Read 1359 times)

Panther

• Administrator
  • Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Home
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »
Taking a deep breath, he let her scent wash over him, ending up somewhat lost in the moment. Until she spoke..

'Sleep?' A nod.

Slowly he unfolded his arms from about her and took her hand in his. 'Stay here, with me?' It was no order, but a simple request. One he should have made weeks, if not months ago.

"Even the maggot can serve a purpose in the right circumstance... "
Panther - Overseer of the madhouse that is the Red Dragon Inn.
Tales of the Cat

Sjira

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 09:16:15 PM »
She had nearly stepped away when his hand caught hers.  Before him, she stood to look up again to him with a question in those dark eyes. A question he answered with that request.  

Fingers curled over the side of his hand.  "Yes."  Gently, it was answered but upon something closer to that of a whisper.  "Yes,"  To say it again, lest it was not heard the first time.  That simple request found an important portion of her heart and made her smile because of it.

Another yawn ruined the moment and she smiled a little more even as she shook her head.  Her other hand met with his jaw before she moved to withdraw.  Consideration was given to his bed, then moved towards it.

Its coverings were moved aside, long enough to manage a climb into it. Then drew the sheet and blanket against self.
[color=#FF0000:82195758f8]
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—  இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—   இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— [/color:82195758f8]

[i:82195758f8]~S'jira~[/i:82195758f8]
Much can be said without saying a word.

Panther

• Administrator
  • Adult Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 11:42:21 PM »
After extinguishing the lamp, he slid under the covers as well, an arm was slid about her shoulders as he moved to get comfortable against the pillows.

'Sleep well...'

He nearly whispered... and then lay there, feeling her nestled against him, listening to her breathing, breathing in her scent... until he drifted off to sleep himself.

"Even the maggot can serve a purpose in the right circumstance... "
Panther - Overseer of the madhouse that is the Red Dragon Inn.
Tales of the Cat