Author Topic: Ooc  (Read 9696 times)

David Huntington

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re: Ooc
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2009, 10:47:14 PM »
BTW the thread I started anyone can respond to.  Just an FYI out there thanks!

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »

Ren Majin

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2010, 12:02:48 PM »
Just wanted to let ya'll know, Ren and all the Alorians, Zaria, Draga, ect... Going on the shelf for a while.

Take Care all.

Sento

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2010, 05:11:39 PM »
Sorry to hijack your thread like this Icer, but since the ShadowClaws have not their own forum, and I know for a fact a couple ShadowClaw players poke through here (Especially Miss Renton) I'm just gonna drop this here for them. And you if you really wanna look

http://s1.zetaboards.com/ShadowClawClan/site/

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »
We do have confirmation, there were at least two funnels last night, one by work, one by Eastlake and Walbridge road, they did not touch down, but the one at the Penninsula did touch down, officially an F0 tornado

Tornado confirmed as cause of damage at Presque Isle (Updated: 4:27 p.m.)
The National Weather Service in Cleveland has determined that a tornado was responsible for strong winds that toppled dozens of trees and knocked down power lines Sunday evening at Presque Isle State Park.

The storm, which rated as zero on the zero-to-five Fujita intensity scale, hit Presque Isle at about 7:36 p.m., producing winds of 80 to 85 mph, according to a statement from the Weather Service.

That determination was announced this afternoon after a Weather Service employee from Cleveland visited Erie today.

He determined that the tornado touched down in an area measuring 75 yards by 250 yards.

Trees toppled outside that area likely were knocked down by straight-line winds, the Weather Service determined.

The park, which was left without power today, is expected to reopen between 10 a.m. and noon Tuesday.

Park officials said that any events planned to begin before 10 a.m. Tuesday will be canceled.

Lang Darkwing

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2010, 12:35:01 PM »
Just got the news.. More winged spawns of Icer are going to be on the loose soon. Run and hide people! Flee in terror! - Whistles and slips off. -
[img:3e938f4a28]http://img3.goodfon.su/wallpaper/big/3/fa/devil-may-cry-dante-nero.jpg[/img:3e938f4a28]
[i:3e938f4a28][color=darkred:3e938f4a28]"If the kid screws up, I'll just have to kick his ass!"[/color:3e938f4a28][/i:3e938f4a28]

Baby Ice

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2010, 02:57:18 AM »
"The world ridicules a passion which it seldom feels; its scenes, and its interests, distract the mind, deprave the taste, corrupt the heart, and love cannot exist in a heart that has lost the meek dignity of innocence".
Ann Radcliffe.

Nuadha

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2010, 09:23:27 AM »
-Whistles innocently-

Azzure-Starlight

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2010, 02:58:10 PM »
Pssssttt. Just so that you guys know, I'm not dead. I'm positive! The computer's just.... dead right now. No internet connection and such. ;^; The reason I'm able to post on the forms? 8D School. This is the only website I can get on that ISN'T blocked. NeedlesstosayIfearmyDeviantArtmessagess. ._.;

Oyeah. *Gnaws on Midnight-Mun* You need to post, Or I will physically harm you somehow. *stare*

Aurthur Shimmerscale

• Old Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2010, 08:10:31 AM »
I want to first apologize to everyone for any problems that I may have caused with your last s/l.  I want to be involved, but as most of you know, I am not here near as much as I would like to be, so I miss a lot of things.

And it is because of this that I have decided, all of my charries are going to be day to day players, unless I am asked specifically for Aurthur or another charries interaction.  Again, I apologize for the mess that I made.

Azzure-Starlight

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2010, 03:01:16 PM »
Midnight... Just incase you don'y get my PM:

I'm not dead, I'm alive and well. My router's died on me... SO I have very limited acess to the compy. I miss you terribly too. TT^TT I want a reply... Or I'mma hunt you down. :P

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2011, 10:35:00 PM »

Stormshadow

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2011, 11:02:32 AM »

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2011, 07:04:41 PM »
Today is mom's birthday. Everyone got a surprise..

Plane ticket from Anchorage to Erie - $800, New iPhone an hour before departure because the old one died - $300, rental car from airport -$50, flying in from Alaska to surprise mom for her birthday....priceless

Brother came home for 10 days.

Stormshadow

• Young Wyrm
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2011, 04:14:48 PM »