Author Topic: Icer's journal  (Read 1041 times)

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »
10/22/09-Dear journal, I am doing well. My sister Ren gave me a puppy for my hatching day, its a little bundle of energy, she told me it was a Scottie. Ren also made lots of noise that night.

I haven't decided on a name for it yet, but between the little ones and the pup, we've been busy.

Aurthur gave me four wyverns. I am saving three of them. It could help us out when the winter comes.

I've also been enjoying the arctic pool Aurthur made for me, the frigid water is quite delightful, and helps me to further relax.

One of these days I should replace the flowers beneath the twin trees, I just haven't gotten to it.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 09:31:11 PM »
11/2/09-Dear journal, Aurthur and I went exploring the forest around our lair the other day. We are expanding our territory, so that the little ones have more room to play and explore in safety.

We ended up finding an old abandoned temple, I still do nae know what it was used for. Maybe one of these days I will go explore it some more.

We did bring a few items back to the lair though, I found a stone that glows when you touch it, and Aurthur retrieved a chest of gold.

We really don't need it, but perhaps it will help us out with the library we are adding into the lair.

I"m sure it will help our guests relax, and it will be nice to have some books to read to the hatchlings, or even show them pictures.

Speaking of hatchlings, journal, Sunset has become my mate's favorite it seems, but that is alright, many did seem to want to stay closer to me lately than to their father.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 11:56:21 AM »
12/30/09-Dear journal, we are doing well enough. My mate gave me some scented scale oil for the holiday, it is helping me to relax, especially after this week.

Jadey is dead, I learned it from a group of people.., their van read Channel five News. Not so much anymore..

They had to walk back to wherever they had come from. I wonder what has become of them.

Star has been misbehaving again, we will have to do something about that.

Scotty came by as well, and dropped off mincemeat pies, lots of them.

I've frozen a few and added them to our storage, they should help keep us fed throughout the winter.

Harold drew a picture of me and included it along with a fancy frame, perhaps I'll hang it in our room in the lair.

That reminds me, I should dig up something for the pair, they did go out of their way for us.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »
1/15/2010- Dear journal, I have been relaxing as I should, in fact, it seems like I've slept for two days straight. Maybe I should go soak in the frigid spring, cold always helps me to relax as well.

The little ones are doing well enough, though one day, we will get Icesong to listen to us.

Speaking of Icesong, Stephen called her a rat the other night, I gave that pirate a flying lesson, the hard way. He's lucky I wasn't really mad, I could have used my horn.

I should get back to resting journal, one of these days I will go out again, until then, Storm is keeping me up to date.

Ps- I wonder if those Channel people want their van back..

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 08:08:57 PM »
1/23/2010-Dear journal, Aurthur told me he's been sending me a little bit of magic while I rest, he worries about me. I am still recovering from the magic draining weeks ago, it is slowly recovering, but until I recover most of it back, he has told me that I am not to use any magic unneccesarilly.

That leaves me with little to do but rest and relax, I do have more of those.., puzzles that I was brought a long time ago, back when I was expecting, maybe I can work on a few of those.

I haven't gone out too much since then either, just between the Inn and our lair, one of these days, maybe I will go out shopping again.

We still are adding to the library in the lair, and we have added a few more wards, mostly because of the little ones.

Nami Bane

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 01:29:14 AM »
On a once empty page in Icer's journal would be a rather badly drawn picture of a family of dragons. O ne was green and had the word 'mommy' over it, another blue and named 'daddy'. There were two others as well. One said 'me' and another said 'sister'.

And then there was an ice blue one that said 'grandma'. Looks like someone found Icers journal.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »
Opening her journal, the dragon blinked at the crudely drawn picture on the once blank page, a grin playing upon her snout.

Flipping to the next available page, she began to write.

2/24/2010-It has been very peaceful lately, even the lake is quiet.
I am starting to fish again, though we are still keeping the hatchlings away from the lake, just incase.

We finished the library, though I am still adding books, we can never have too many it seems. A nice quiet place to study, or even just relax, the rugs are quite comfortable.

I spent time with my Grandchildren last night at the Inn, and Mason of course, he and Aris are almost inseperable. Kikio is expecting, and was playing with pickles, I ended up taking the jar away.

I also met a little girl, seems she was peeking out from near my leg.

Mason ended up getting her some food, and taking her home with him. I wonder what Aris is upto.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 09:38:34 AM »
3/18/10-Dear journal, I am doing well. I should return to the cemetery one of these days, more flowers.

Amber gave me water the other night, but it was green, seems she added a bit of dye. It tasted like water though. I didn't try the green food, that really didn't look too appetizing, but it did smell kind of good.

I met two others also, Betsy I saw at the party, but didn't get the chance to introduce myself. I also met Woody, he seemed wary of me, but I suppose its only natural.

He's from a land where our kind are only stories.

Hawk came in last night and had a bag that was moving. He had a mini basilisk, hopefully it doesn't get loose, or the spell used upon it wear off, that would nae be good.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 08:53:38 AM »
4/8/10-Dear journal, Last night I went to watch the jello wrestling tryouts.
I don't dare wrestle again, it took me days to get that stuff out from under my scales, and jello isn't all that comfortable.

Matthew's egg appeared while I was resting with Niamh, she wasn't wresting either, but did have a flash box{camera} with her.

Matthew ended up hatching, and started attacking my tail, then he tried running off.

His big sister Darcy had to help me catch him.

Amber won her fight against our son David, I was so happy for her.

One of these days, I'll have to bring Matthew back, poor little one had a nightmare, now he doesn't want to leave my side.

I also had to explain what happened to Fiona, maybe she will bring her little ones over to the lair.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »
4/14/10-Dear journal, the little ones are all doing well. Matthew has been adjusting again to the lair. He's been sleeping in the nest, though one of us has to be near him yet all the time, otherwise he cries.

I still am trying to get out more. So far the creature in the lake hasn't showed itself again. Maybe it's sought other waterways. We still keep an eye on the little ones when they go near the water, just to be safe.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »
4/27/10-Dear journal, May reversed the spell thats kept us from having more little ones, though we are to wait a month more.

We can wait, it is for my health. I have been sleeping longer. Even with Matthew in the nest, he hasn't woken me too many times yet.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »
6/22/10- Dear journal, we are doing alright. Icesong is still missing, but I've a feeling the man Neo has in custody had something to do with it.

Kitty seems to be wary of me, I don't know why, she thinks I might smush her.

I spoke with Harper last night, it did make me feel much better, she even got me some wyvern to eat. I tried sharing, but no one wanted any, oh well, more for me I suppose.

Tara came in singing.. it was interesting to say the least. Sean came in also, and fixed my medicine so it wouldn't hurt, not that I've taken any lately.

Audrey has been bringing me sweets, Skittles were good, I haven't tried the Sweet tarts yet.

Oh yes, and I smashed that fortune telling machine the other night, Zoltar, I wasn't happy with what it gave my son.

I'm sure its not the last we've seen of it.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
7/10/10-Dear journal, I am doing well enough. I have been eatting more lately.Aurthur has been sleeping a lot, thats when he's not out looking again.

Icesong is still missing, but I've been taking care of the other little ones.

One of these days we'll find her.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 09:58:35 PM »
8/6/10 Dear journal, I am relaxing as I am supposed to still, and even drinking some of the tea made special for me.

I've been looking at books too, I spent one whole night reading at the tea shop, well, until I fell asleep.

Aurthur has been making the nest more comfortable. Icesong is safe, that is all that matters.

Maybe I'll add a few more flowers to the lair.

Moonlight Shimmerscale

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »
The little blue and yellow had been shuffling about the lair, helping out where she could with her brothers and sisters.

Upon taking a break, she had discovered her mother's journal. blue eyes peeked at the pages within, reading quietly, faint traces of tears threatening to spill. She missed her momma.

Picking up a pen nearby, she started scribbling in the scrawl of a hatchling that had never written before.

11/22/10- Dear momma, when are you coming home? We miss you so very much.

Daddy has grown all dark, and he hasn't left your room, not that I have seen, unless it is his turn for guard duty.

Gramma arrived not too very long ago, and Grampa too. Gramma is helping us watch my brothers and sisters, Grampa has been helping guard the lair.

I do not go out much anymore, and when I do, a silver guard comes with me.

Please do come home soon, we need you.

Love, your daughter, Moonlight.