Author Topic: Icer's journal  (Read 1040 times)

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 10:28:34 AM »
8/30/07- Aurthur's back journal, he's missing his right horn, but that doesn't matter to me, all that matters is that he's alright.

He's been digging again even though I asked him not to, but he said it was because he wanted to surprise me, because Iask for so little.

I never expected him to add a cold pool to one of our extra rooms, though I do appreciate it.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »
9/6/07- Last night was another wonderful night journal, my mate surprised me with a date for just the two of us.

First we started off with a flight beneath the stars, followed by a small game of tag, then a swim in the lake.

Aurthur took me to the underwater cavern there where he had a special dinner waiting, there were candles and everything.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »
9/16/07- The twin golds are adjusting to our lair as best they can, its so hard on the hatchlings because they keep looking for their mother.

We just have to give them time journal, last night was little Solaria's first night at the lair, but she seemed to adjust quicker than her brother Zyloh.

the first night I took little Zyloh home, he  kept me up most of the night, but he and his sister are settling in, I can't tell them what happened to their mother Ariana, not yet at least, maybe when their old enough to understand journal.

I want them to know that she loved them, and didn't abandon them.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 11:07:06 PM »
10/8/07- Tonight I found another hatchling journal, a tiny green who hid beneath the couch.

I know he was frightened, I could tell by his calls, but we finally got him to calm down, hopefully he'll take to our lair as his brothers and sister did.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 11:47:49 PM »
10/19/07- I am having a wonderful hatching day journal, Aurthur surprised me with an ice blue sapphire necklace, and we snuggled, followed by a basket of muffins from my sissy Jadey.

After a nap, Lang, Kacilla and I had a peanut war, and a few others wished me well, at least it's been peaceful.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 10:35:46 PM »
11/07/2007-Last night Aurthur and I got to witness our daughter Snow and Tiamatus's mating flight, it was beautiful, and I know they are  good for each other.

Perhaps soon enough we'll have some Grandhatchlings that we can spoil.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 10:42:34 AM »
1/23/08- I know I've not written for awhile journal, right now we are awaiting new hatchlings.  my sister is expecting as well, seems Storm found a mate that truely loves her, but I am happy for her, she deserves it.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 09:05:14 AM »
7/11 Dear journal, Darcy said I hurt someone last night, sure it was Jack, but he did ask for it. No one threatens our son or daughter and gets away with it.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 04:47:58 PM »
She hadn't written for awhile, so picking up her pencil with her tail, she nudged open the book with her snout.

8/5 Dear journal, I know I've not written in awhile, but so much has happened, that I haven't found the time.

The little ones are doing well, even my sister's three, though they are still getting adjusted to the lair.

I still need to go back there though, to where my sister laired, Spring is there, I want to bring her home, but she will not leave her brother, and he is still in no condition to travel yet.

Aurthur brought home three wyverns the other day, they should keep us well fed for a few days at the most, the hatchlings are almost to the age where they don't need to eat everyday.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 11:24:21 AM »
Wrapping her tail around her pen, the dragoness descided to add a little more into her journal.

9/2/09- it has been a rather, interesting week. The hatchlings are all well, especially Zyloh, I left him with his twin sister. Solaria was so happy to see him, finally she's seemed to stop shaking.

We are still working on trying to get her to get out of the lair, at least for a few moments.  It hasn't quite worked yet though.

I also need to go to town, to go shopping for the little ones, some new toys, blankets, and maybe a treat or two, but with all this nonsense about magic thats been posted, I haven't gotten too far.

The Inn, and our lair, maybe when the crowds die down. Speaking of this prop 37 nonsense, many of us are against it, Ahni was upset the other night, as were quite a few others.

There is no way anyone will be making us register, besides, who does this one think he is?, no one in their right mind would vote on that.

For the children.., we are doing more for the children, by taking them in, and giving them homes, and a family that cares about them.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 02:48:22 PM »
Yet another entry in the dragoness's journal, this one, a little darker.

9/6/09 Dear journal, last night was horrible. I woke up from a nap to hear the voices of protesters outside the Inn, of course I couldn't just stay inside.

I went out to the porch, and down the stairs, into the crowd, trying to talk some sense into them, it didn't work, and peace turned violent.

First a tug on my wing, I ignored it, still trying to get the crowd to calm down, but they were too riled already. Bottles started flying, and gunshots among other things.

Torches too, it just got even uglier as I used my icefire to extinguish the torch, not once did I touch any of those people.

The man who I believe incited the crowd ran, Darcy had just shown up as the butcher and a mob came my way, cleavers, torches, and knives drawn., I tried getting Darcy to go to the Inn, but she didn't want to leave me.

Taking wing, I went to chase the running man, when Darcy shrieked about not being able to find David, Ryan was worried sick, and I flew over the crowd to try and find my son.

There were too many crowded too close, I couldn't find him, but I did find Lani, I picked her up out of the crowd and flew back to the porch, amidst the screaming, and pushing mob.

It didn't help that the Inn was burning, I wheeled up to fight the blazes sprouting on the rooftop as the chaos continued below.

Thankfully, David is safe.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »
9/17/09-Dear journal, I was released from prison only a few days ago, but it is good to be free, not that I should have been in there anyway.

Seems a man came foreward, verifying that I was at the cemetery, it was nice of him, I am just hoping this proposition nonsense dies down soon.

Aurthur was injured just trying to hunt for food for the hatchlings, luckilly our lair is heavilly warded and guarded.

Seems Aurthur has added a few more guards, just incase, one Damien Darkheart.

I don't remember if I've ever met him, but Aurthur thinks he's alright, I trust my mate.

We wouldn't want anything to happen to the little ones after all.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »
9/18/09-Dear journal, today was nice and peaceful, no protesters, no fighting. Maybe its finally starting to die down. This morning I finally met our newest guard, Damean, he seemed a little surprised to see me at the Inn, though I don't know why.

We talked for a bit, until he had to leave, perhaps another of his shifts was coming up.

Aurthur is looking better, and he says he is fine, I will make sure he rests a bit more before he tries taking up guard position again.

We will be hunting closer to the lair for food for the hatchlings, the lake has plenty of fish, and there is game in the forest, Aurthur wants me to keep away from wyverns for a bit though.

I know he worries I'll get stung, but I am careful, still, I suppose I can hunt a few deer. They don't have as much meat as wyverns, but we can make do until it is safe again.

We also talked about expanding the property around our lair, if the hatchlings have to keep staying inside, they will start getting ill, and I do not want that. Perhaps a few trails further into the forest, something new to explore.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 11:33:31 AM »
9/20/09-Dear journal, I was relaxing at the Inn last night, it was crowded, but peaceful. I found another hatchling, a little gold male, he was frightened.

I was trying to get him to move away from the door, it took a bit, but I think he is finally starting to trust me.

I also saw Hanzo last night, I haven't seen him in a very long time, and I'm just glad he is well.

This morning, I spent most of my time snuggling with my mate, when Aurthur's around I don't seem to notice much else, he is getting better.

I also was pinched!, when I looked to see who the culpret was, it was Alana, it's been ages since I've seen her as well journal.

She told me she and Feilas have gone their separate ways, but if I see the man, to send him over so he can sign paperwork, whatever that is.

Icer1978

• Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2009, 09:46:35 AM »
The pen was taken up in her tail again as she jotted down a few more notes into her journal.

Dear journal 10/10/09-I am feeling better, though it is still hard sometimes. One of these days I'll return to the twin trees and maybe talk to my son and grandchild.., I think they would have liked that.

From what I have heard, that proposition failed, maybe we'll finally have peace again, though for how long.., even just a little bit would be nice.

I have started going to the tea shop more, theres a nice little comfy nook that over looks a window, they have books too, maybe I should start reading again.

I haven't read in quite awhile, not since I had visited big brother's library a long time ago.

Maybe I should add a library on in our lair, there is still quite a bit of room, and I'm sure our guests wouldn't mind.

Especially on a rainy day.

I got a surprise this morning, when I woke, Aurthur was nowhere around, but I could hear him singing off in the forest.

Naturally, I followed his voice, he dug out a pool and formed a glacial spring for me.

Now I have somewhere else to go relax, journal, it is so nice, the water is frigid, just the way I like it.

There is another glacial spring, but it is a great distance away, this one is just in the forest near our lair.