- Character Name:
- Kathryn "Katt" Batten
- She's Complicated.
- Hardship shows in the blade sharp eyes of vibrant emerald. However, with those hardships comes a knowledge that not only makes her skilled..they made her dangerous. This, of course, is not information that everyone knows nor are they skills that she uses to shows off. These are skills that only when needed makes themselves known. There are subtle hints, however. A fine example would be the way she walks. Her steps are eerie silent and stealthy, making it more than just a little easy to sneak up on someone unintentionally.
Marked height of 5'5 her frame is petite and while thin at the waist is exceptionally well built. Muscle tone deems there to be more than meets the eye. Her hair is ink-black and growing out in uneven layers.
Clothing tends to lean more toward comfort and casual rather than showy. The only real constant is the heartstone nestled on a white gold base suspended from a chain of white gold. It is always around her neck and treasured quite dearly. Touch it is a no-no and likely to end up with some body part missing.
As of March 21st (2015) a platinum ring with a single, large garnet set atop it and lotus-like petals encrusted with diamonds has found a place on her left hand...signifying her engagement.
A recent addition to her collection of jewelry she is normally not without is the gold linked bracelet with six platinum plates equally spaced along it that hugs her left wrist.
Her personality is obscure and at times this makes her difficult to be understood. She is withdrawn and guarded but at the same time polite and friendly...Maybe just a little too blunt at times. Some consider her to be shy and maybe in some cases this is true. She is naive in certain subjects and tends to ask questions to remedy this. Some subjects, however, she could surprise a lot of people with what she knows. She has trouble trusting, and this leads to things such as growing tense when being touched or growing really quiet.
Currently Katt has no memories between the dates of 11/26/2013 - 11/12/2017 - the amnesia is unknown to be permanent or temporary.
- Additional Notes:
- Acrobatic agility. Sleight of hand. Small and Medium blade combat (daggers, knives, one-handed Swords, etc). Lockpicking, Stealing, disarming traps and/or devices. Enhanced senses and speed. These are but a few of her skills. More 'hobby-ish skills' would be sketching, painting, and even singing. There is ,of course, baking and sweet making.
- Date Registered:
- June 11, 2008, 03:14:12 AM
- Local Time:
- September 25, 2020, 10:01:32 AM
- Last Active:
- May 23, 2020, 11:21:33 PM
Signature:[i:5d85fd8482][color=red:5d85fd8482]Stand my ground
I won't give in
No more denying
I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes
And hide the truth inside
If I don't make it
Someone else will[/i:5d85fd8482][/color:5d85fd8482]