- Character Name:
- Sandrine Black
- Abyssal Angel
- Place of Origin:
- A laboratory
- Stands at 5'8" and looks exactly like her twin Rose for the most part. Her silky hair is layered and a little shorter. As opposed to the red though it is more of a dark auburn. Her eyes are hazel – a mix between green and brown. It shifts more towards the green color when she is feeling murderous. Though she has a wonderful figure, you will not see her ever reveal much in the way of skin. She wears a long sleeved, black shirt of thin soft material. Smooth, black pants that are snug but not too tight to be restricting of her movements. The fabric is perfectly tailored to her curves and flattering to her form. As though it were painted straight onto her body.
Her energy is hard to read, if you should look you will see something resembling a black hole. Though talented with telepathy and telekinesis her powers mostly all were directed inward, making her the ultimate shield by reflex. Her thoughts ever impenetrable to all but one who found a way to get inside. The seed has led to the appearance of black vines, not immediately mind you, but the more she indulges in those energies that promote its growth. It creeps from her back on up towards the base of her neck. Another side effect is that it is a magnet to dark energies, drawing her to them and them to her in return. Though the response to this attraction is... unpredictable. Play it as you will.
- Jack of all trades but most passionate about cooking and security... ::shifty eyes::
- Additional Notes:
- Is great at arm wrestling! Also very talented at knitting, she can make her own clothes or she could stitch up your wound depending on what the occasion calls for. Her cooking skills are to die for. As for the rest… Pray you never find out.
- Date Registered:
- February 04, 2008, 10:16:16 PM
- Local Time:
- November 30, 2020, 06:41:19 AM
- Last Active:
- December 18, 2014, 05:45:01 PM
“It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this.”