- Character Name:
- Aristotle Kruger Allen
- Equal parts: Deep Dwarf, High Elf, Tribal Human, Selkie. True neutral alignment.
- Place of Origin:
- His stature is affected by the shortened nature of his dwarven heritage. He tops the scale at 5’6” but that human strength manages to fill out his frame. He weighs in at 221 pounds, heavy through the shoulders arms and chest due to his work in the forge. His dark hair is kept at finger length in an effort to stay cooler within the forge.
Amber eyes peer at you from his face, the left eye rests over an old brand. The wolf holding the all-seeing-eye in its mouth was placed there by his master, Grimm. It was meant to go on his chest over his heart but when Kruger refused it, Grimm burned it into his ten year old face. Whip scars line his back, Kruger never seemed to know when to hold his tongue.
Often seen wearing his leather smith apron, and sooty as though just taking a break from the forge. Will often be seen carrying weapons that have been ordered by clients.
- Maker of exotic weapons
- Additional Notes:
- Within his forges he is the master. The entire place has acted as an extension of his thoughts and body. This comes from his absolute mastery over this environment. It has taken decades for him to find the formulae that he uses to make Great Weapons. At 35 he has been working in the forge for most of his life. Apprenticeship started at 7 giving him nearly three decades of experience.
There are seven elements which go into his crafting empowered weapons. Four of these are innate racial abilities that are joined in equal parts within Kruger. Air and fire, Water and Earth, they sit at the compass points of his circle. These physical elements are necessary for any crafting, but the great weapons require more. He uses Spirit, Time, Energy, and Songs to create these custom pieces.
Outside the forge his innate abilities are severely muted. He would never turn those things on another, despite how much they might deserve it. He is strictly a fighter outside who happens to carry a gravitic nightmare of a weapon which he created, with a little help from Hope former Keeper of Fire.
A long handled light warhammer. Its haft twists upwards towards the head. Carved into the haft is an exact representation of the singularity at the center of the Dark Horse Nebula. Closer inspection would reveal that every carved line is really a mathematical formula in numbers almost too small to read.
The head of the hammer is carved into the shape of a clockwork heart, pierced by a large spike, its point wicked and hardened. The heart itself is hollow, occupied by a micro black hole that rotated within. Its power is held in check by a crystalline layers permeating the head of the hammer like veins of ore through a mountainside. The crystalline layers glow, empowered by the gamma radiation emitted from the singularity. The metal is an alloy foreign to Rhy’Din, and he isn’t telling where it came from.
The weapon’s weight is far greater than its size would seem to indicate, a side effect of the mass generated by the contained singularity. That added mass delivers devastating blows, though it takes more strength than normal simply to lift the hammer, let alone wield it with any proficiency.
The singularity needs to feed in order to live and grow. This can be done safely, or it can turn a battlefield into an abyss.
- Date Registered:
- June 02, 2007, 10:42:38 AM
- Local Time:
- December 04, 2022, 08:55:28 PM
- Last Active:
- October 28, 2020, 10:14:50 PM