- Character Name:
- Alain DeMuer
- Place of Origin:
- An alternate Earth
- Alain has a sharp face, with angular features and growing lines in his brow; he has blue eyes and dark brown hair, which is graying in his beard and near his brow. He is tall and broad-shouldered, medium weight, built well for brawling. The back of his right hand bears the tattooed seal of House DeMuer, and the palm is covered in old burn scars. The rest of him is similarly marred, whip scars stretching from the small of his back to the base of his neck; other scars appear and slowly fade, near misses from the various attempts on his life. His gaze is alert, always calculating.
Alain carries himself confidently and appears at ease shaking hands and paying compliments, frequently cutting deals both commercial and political... but there is a caution to his movements and a hesitation to his words that betray how wary he is in public.
- The Lord Sovereign of Drasill, Baron of Saint Aldwin, and Marquess of Noirmont
- Additional Notes:
- Alain can swing a sword, shoot a rifle, and throw a mean right hook, but the pistol remains his best weapon. He can keep a cool head, draw fast, and think on his feet in the thick of battle.
But there are better fighters, and Alain has taken pains to surround himself with as many as he can find so he can focus on his real skill: deception. Thanks in no small part to his checkered past as a smuggler, detective and master of spies, he is a shrewd diplomat and political leader. He ceaselessly gathers information and metes out little lies through words and actions, well aware that he and his people are closely watched.
Though once bound to a celestial spirit, he is now perfectly mortal; despite physical evidence of his resumed mortality, he retains his understanding of the angelic tongue and is rumored to still wield Lilinbane, the demon-slaying blade.
- Date Registered:
- July 18, 2006, 05:43:01 PM
- Local Time:
- June 01, 2020, 01:02:53 AM
- Last Active:
- February 07, 2017, 09:45:19 AM
Signature:"All warfare is based on deception."
~ Sun Tzu, [i:050e4b2385]The Art of War[/i:050e4b2385]