- Character Name:
- Bethany Daly
- Place of Origin:
- Yet another one of the expansive Granger clan who found their vocation in life away from the textiles and fabrics that made their fortune, Bethany was a quiet sort who deeply loves her job. A senior nurse in the ER wasn't glamorous work, or even rewarding on some days, but she dedicated herself to it with diligence and good humor.
Of course, that isn't to say she's always quiet and compassionate. She has her bad days, like everyone else, and boy, can they be bad. But like most of the Grangers, she hides a lot behind her smile. After all, what's the point of suffering in silence if you insist on telling everyone about it?
- Additional Notes:
- *~* Happily married to Jason, 31st December 2013 *~*
*~* Mother to Brody and Evelyn, born 30th July, 2014, and Miranda Rose (Rosie), born 21st November, 2018 *~*
- Date Registered:
- May 10, 2013, 12:29:00 PM
- Local Time:
- July 01, 2022, 07:27:33 AM
- Last Active:
- January 04, 2014, 06:34:26 AM
Signature:[size=9:8c08b9bcc9][color=indigo:8c08b9bcc9][b:8c08b9bcc9]To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded.[/b:8c08b9bcc9]
[i:8c08b9bcc9]- Ralph Waldo Emerson[/i:8c08b9bcc9][/color:8c08b9bcc9][/size:8c08b9bcc9]