- Character Name:
- Fiametta ("Fia") Belmar
- homo luminous
- Place of Origin:
- "I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me that I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.
And if I said that I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying- because I was born to be the other woman.
I belonged to no one- who belonged to everyone, who had nothing- who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn't even talk about- and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.
Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people- and finally I did- on the open road. We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore- except to make our lives into a work of art.
Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. And Have Fun.
I believe in the country America used to be. I believe in the person I want to become, I believe in the freedom of the open road. And my motto is the same as ever- I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I'm at war with myself- I Ride. I Just Ride.
Who are you? Are you in touch with all your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you're free to experience them?
I Am F*ing Crazy. But I Am Free."
-Lana Del Rey
- runs the carousel at the Crossroads Carnival
- Additional Notes:
- The Carousel Fia operates is rather special. It will take you places you'd never dreamed you'd go and some places you'd never ever want to see again. Positive or Negative, the experience is unique to the individual. The only thing the Carousel won't do, is take you to the same place twice. So if you'd like to go in circles? Find another ride.
(Tumblr page does contain some mature themes and language, so 18+ only please.)
- Date Registered:
- January 09, 2013, 10:21:13 PM
- Local Time:
- December 12, 2019, 04:38:39 AM
- Last Active:
- August 30, 2019, 10:16:26 PM