- Character Name:
- Joanna Beth Winchester, also answers to Nimue
- Place of Origin:
- Wrong place, wrong time
- Diminuitive at 5'4", blessed with golden blonde hair and dark brown eyes, there's an air of delicacy about this slender little woman that might lead the foolish to believe her to be easy prey. That she most certainly is not.
Discovered by Brian Morgan to be wandering around late at night, bleeding and incoherent, she was taken into his home to rest and recuperate. No record of her could be found, and she had no memory beyond Brian's first words to her in the alley behind his bar. He gave her his own name, adopting her unofficially as his own daughter.
Brought to a recognition of herself by the arrival of Dean Winchester, she joined him on the road, soon hunted by rogue Olympians and their minions. And somewhere in the midst of all that, they were married, sealing an unspoken promise made years before.
In the first battle against the renegade Gods of Olympus, her memories were returned to her, bringing her back to the Jo Dean knew and remembered, merging the Nimue part of herself with the Jo she had always been.
- Additional Notes:
- Happily married to Dean Winchester, August 24th, 2012.
Mother to Robert Samuel Winchester, March 30th, 2013; Hope Ellen & Anna Mary, December 10th, 2014.
- Date Registered:
- May 19, 2012, 12:12:31 AM
- Local Time:
- October 22, 2020, 10:18:48 PM
- Last Active:
- May 15, 2013, 08:57:06 AM
[size=9:e7ee19851d][color=darkblue:e7ee19851d][i:e7ee19851d][b:e7ee19851d]Remember the quiet wonders. The world has more need of them than it has for warriors.[/b:e7ee19851d][/i:e7ee19851d][/color:e7ee19851d][/size:e7ee19851d]