- Character Name:
- Nayun Takamine
- Enhanced Human
- Place of Origin:
- Cheston Forest, Outside of Adennian Boundaries. Adopted daughter of Adenna.
- Nayun stands at five foot one with ink black hair and a light skin tone. Her body, though small, is quite muscular an scarred due to rigorous training. Her most distinguishing feature being dark red eyes -- something she inherited from her father. Nayun lost her left arm due to an accident within the Dueling rings.
Her left arm is not her original. It is a false puppet arm created by a skilled craftsman using Liltu magical technology. With runes carved into synthetic bone, along with a magic-based nerve system. It allows storage of mana and other abilities ï¿½ an example being the ability to grasp hold of ethereal creatures.
The Clovered Cross, Upper right shoulder blade. The symbol of Adenna.
- Sword Instructor of the Shin Tenshi Ryu Style.
- Additional Notes:
- Since she's from a warrior society Nayun was introduced to sword fighting, archery, and hand to hand combat at an early age. Though considered not as important, she has dabbled in magic as well.
Nayun, during her time as the Keeper of Fire and Air, was imprinted with the ability of manipulating the two elements. Though these are a minor ability at best. A small connection to the primal elemental plane of water was established due to contact with the Blue Opal, Ice Dancer ï¿½ This has allowed Nayun minor manipulation of water, even without the Opal. The same connection has been created with the void due to her encounter with the Black Opal, ShadoWeaver ï¿½ which gave her the ability to travel short distances through the shadows and manipulate them. Her gift with shadow is much stronger due to prior training with it while being a former member of the Lily of the Valley.
Nayun also possesses a three tailed kitsune named Yun. It is bound to her as her shikigami (Think: Familiar). Nayun also took the prize of a single-tailed kitsune from the 2015 Duel of Magic Winter All Ranks Tournament. While it is not a shikigami just yet, she will be training for it to become one in the future. Its name is Yon ï¿½ named after her deceased sister.
At times it takes her place. Considered to be dishonorable by most Adenna warriors, Nayun has adopted gunnery into her training and actively teaches it within the confines of her school.
- Date Registered:
- August 09, 2011, 01:07:45 AM
- Local Time:
- March 01, 2021, 07:51:05 AM
- Last Active:
- October 29, 2018, 11:04:39 PM