Dragon's Mark Home
Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Forum Help
Dragon's Mark and the RDI will be merging into one forum. If you are looking for a place to post and play follow this link: Red Dragon Inn

Audrey Chance--Mundane Human Thrown into a New World

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Writers & Role-Players Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TooManyIdeas
Wyrmling
Wyrmling

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Audrey Chance--Mundane Human Thrown into a New World Reply with quote

Hello there! I'm new to Rhy'din, but I've been roleplaying in general for six years now. Over the years, I've grown a fondness for playing normal people thrown into extraordinary circumstances without any time to prepare and having them try to adapt. That is what I'm bringing to the table today.

Audrey Chance is a normal 18-year-old girl from a mundane Earth. She's thrown into Rhy'din quite suddenly and with nothing but the clothes on her back. I would like to play with someone who could play her guide to the new world, who is willing to deal with her rather frequent freakouts at all the unfamiliar craziness.

That's all I really have right now. I like to keep things open ended, and I'm new as I said. Is anyone interested?
Amaltea
DM Admin
DM Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!

The Dragon's Mark forum is probably not checked that often and will soon be merged with the RDI forum. Some of the folders here have already been created there.

If you don't mind, you can repost this here:

http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=646

And just in case, follow both threads.

Welcome!

Amal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Writers & Role-Players Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: