Dragon's Mark Home
Dragon's Mark

Welcome, traveler!
( Member login. Not a member? Register here. )

Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Forum Help

Words of Praise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mairead Harker
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to the players that helped make the Children's Day events fun! Be it the loan of your setting, creation of a special event, or attending the live event, your participation means a great deal! Thank you so very much!
Katt Batten
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to go soooo bad but thanks to rp kinda butting in (in so many ways) so I was really bummed not to have Sylva be there for the live event. STILL I wanted to thank you and those who helped you for doing an awesome job! Sylva was chatting about it non-stop!
Mallory
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to Jewell, Alystrianna, Crispin, and everyone else who contributed to the wonderful events at Beltane this year! I had a blast playing at the Fires and Meadowmeet and setting a scene at the Feygarten -- the settings were all wonderfully immersive and did a great job getting people into the spirit of the season (arguably debauchery).

Kudos!
JewellRavenlock
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you for everyone who helped me make it a success and everyone who came out to play. The icons are being sent out over the next few days.
Black Market
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated in the most recent round of Black Market auctions, and extend that to everyone in general who has previously checked out a listing, bid, or won.

The auction feature of this site is one of my favorites and has always been underutilized in my opinion. I'm looking forward to tossing up more icons in the future so everyone can grow their collections, and I wouldn't be so excited about it if it wasn't for all the great participation from my fellow players.

Also, I have a note stating this in my profile, but I'll say it again... If anyone would like a custom icon to purchase outright or has any suggestions for auction icons, please feel free to PM me! I love hearing from others. Thank you!
The Redneck
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohmygod guys! Thank you for once again making Booze Fest fantastic and fun and, fantabulous!

From the very bottom of my heart to the very tippy-top of my head, thank you.

Y'all're just frigging amazing.
Luna Eva
Old Wyrm
Old Wyrm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The event was seriously fun! Thank you for making it a regular event!

And thank you to everyone who put so much work into describing their vendor stalls and creating the atmosphere!
Sira
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who participated in Madness of the Skies! The event is over, but as some have already found out there are some lingering effects. Smile

I want to give a special thanks to the player of Ciar, who helped me flesh out this idea.

And even more special thanks to the player of Andu! He may not remember, but about a year ago I had talked about doing an event related to the meteor shower then. He had encouraged me then to go through with it, even though I ended up holding off because I didn't have the time to do it the way I wanted.

So I sat on the idea, planning on doing it during the next major shower... until I found out that the solar eclipse would punctuate the Perseids this year! It was a temptation I couldn't pass up.
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to give a shout-out to the player of Nick Cross, the Corpse Detective. I find the character refreshingly unique and the player has proven quite open to casual play and more in-depth collaboration, as noted with his current involvement in the Undead Rights thread in the Governor's Office.

Honestly, I just think he's a nifty character, well-played and well-written, and I wanted to let people know. Smile
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion....
JewellRavenlock
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sira wrote:
Thanks to everyone who participated in Madness of the Skies! The event is over, but as some have already found out there are some lingering effects. Smile

I want to give a special thanks to the player of Ciar, who helped me flesh out this idea.

And even more special thanks to the player of Andu! He may not remember, but about a year ago I had talked about doing an event related to the meteor shower then. He had encouraged me then to go through with it, even though I ended up holding off because I didn't have the time to do it the way I wanted.

So I sat on the idea, planning on doing it during the next major shower... until I found out that the solar eclipse would punctuate the Perseids this year! It was a temptation I couldn't pass up.

I should have said this much sooner but: I really loved this SL, and I'm disappointed that I didn't take advantage of it.

Well done Smile
PrlUnicorn
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebon Ilnaren wrote:
i want to give a shout-out to the player of Nick Cross, the Corpse Detective. I find the character refreshingly unique and the player has proven quite open to casual play and more in-depth collaboration, as noted with his current involvement in the Undead Rights thread in the Governor's Office.

Honestly, I just think he's a nifty character, well-played and well-written, and I wanted to let people know. Smile

I'd like to echo Ebon's observations here and send out a thank you to Nick's player. His participation in chat and posts on undead rights kick started an idea or two for me. Since I had been having a bit of a dry spell for Colleen, it's a nice change of pace.
Katt Batten
Great Wyrm
Great Wyrm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank everyone who attended (this includes board stuff) Fright Night this year. You are the ones who make it what it is! Very Happy
Daniel DeAuster
Young Wyrm
Young Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to say thank you to Katt for the work she put into Fright Night. I was late to the party (due to Stranger Things binge) but enjoyed my time.

Again, thank you.
PrlUnicorn
Ancient Wyrm
Ancient Wyrm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To those that brought your characters out for the Create-A-Date Auction, last Wednesday, and Yule Ball on Sunday night including those that allowed your characters to be part of things by posting their gear for the night, thank you all for taking part. I hope those that were able to be at the live events had fun. Smile

I apologize if I missed sending anyone the IM greeting. The room scroll was flying fast.

Special shout outs to:
Arya's player for taking on the auctioneer role.
Yasmin's player for doing her DJ bit.
Ebon and Zack's players for morale boosts when they were needs.
Mairead Harker
Adult Wyrm
Adult Wyrm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone that helped make the Children's Day celebration come to life! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon's Mark Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30

Jump to: